Chapter 9 Dress shopping part II

Emilie point of view So Maddie I honestly think you need to get this dress right here okay if you say so Emilie I think Mason will like it after all you can leave him at anytime you want remember yeah I don't wanna tell his family and friends at the wedding that I don't actually love you you know Emilie? Yeah I feel you say are masons parents coming tonight I asked oh no your right they are coming tonight aren't they oh man said Maddie just than the door bell rang and masons mother and father walked in well hello honey masons mother said as she kissed him on the check how's that fiancé of yours does she still drive like a maniac on the highway? she asked . Mom she never has said Mason we'll than said masons dad we keep behind closed doors I can't keep These silent tears from rolling down that I just want you to know I found a reason for me to change or I used to be why can't be like that cause I'm yours Emilie? I asked MADDOG can I speak to you said masons father. Why sure said Maddie MADDOG if I were you I'd kiss your pity party's and frame days away your marrying my baby boy tomorrow and I you need to straighten up I tell ya kiss it goodbye the fat lady sang I mean it Maddie this is some serious stuff you need to get your head around it Maddie we clear? We're Claire I mumbled than he walked off kiss MADDOG goodbye are you crazy I don't think so I'll show him he's got the wrong women . if he thinks I'm gonna why I'll show him goodness me if he thinks he's gonna rule my life I'm gonna leave Mason at the alter ha ha I said did you say something said masons father no sir I haven't I said . Maddie point of view just Than I herd a couple of lyrics that spoke to me I found a reason to show a side of me you didn't know a reason for all that I do and the reason is you Emilie Emilie get in here we're skydiving into Hawaii I Said Maddie are you crazy she questioned Maddie this is serious she you have to marry . Mason rather you like it or not he truly loves you she said cross your heart and promise to me ? I question. And with my soul said Emilie fine let's do hopefully I don't vomit I told her . Hush she said please take me to my wedding grown I told her okay she said then I heard my intro play Emilie walked the aisle quickly . Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate life  and love of Maddie and Mason so Maddie do you take Mason to be your husband? Asked the minister I i I d-Do I quickly said everyone giggled at my responds to saying yes Mason do you take Maddie to be your lawfully wedded wife I certainly do Mason blushed . Everyone cooed at his reaction to Maddie and how cute his reaction was to her I love you Maddie he said oh stop I blushed I love you more than beyond words Maddie said Mason I love you to Mason said Maddie MADDOG come here called Justin we can't hid this forever you know ? Yes Justin I know that . Oh Maddie look here you bitch called a voice AhH you shot me AhH you shot me Elizabeth did you shot her  GET AWAY FROM HER DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME OH MADDIE STAY WITH ME DON'T YOU DIE ON ME . Said Mason oh please Maddie cried James your to young to die on us cried Luke .