26. Goodbye James .

Maddie's point of view Mason&i woke up showered and got dressed than drove to James funeral it was a very emotional day for Mason Luke and his parents everything we had been working on was taken away to soon. Everything I had worked hard for so long it just hurts knowing that I didn't tell him how much he mint to me and some other people I'm trying to come terms with all of this that's happened but nothing could have ever prepared me for this just to think one second your at the top on the world on a tour bus and now I'm at James funeral with my husband Mason Mason can't seam to keep a dry eye at this point he's looking at me with eyes full of tears he doesn't even know Colleen Nikki Gabby  are dead I knew Emilie sliced them up real good he knows about Peyton because she attacked me . She had no absolute right to I cannot believe this happened to me Especially his mother. Michelle we'll be right here if you need us said Luke . Thank you Luke oh my god no oh god James I miss you so much baby oh god no it's okay honey I'm here said Kim . Kim this is wrong how could Emilie do this to us how could she let this happen? Cried Michelle. Michelle James is in heaven now and never will he have pain or upsets he's free he went where he belongs with god and I know it's painful but believe it or not god has a plan for James even though we can't understand it he's in a beautiful place think of that come on let's sit down and wait for the preys to start . Said kim . Wait I parted his hair on the wrong side I need to fix cried Michelle.  It's alright darling said , kim no it's not alright kim I'm his mother and this is the last thing I can ever do for him okay my darling here's your teddy bear and you never sleep without your favorite Green Day  blanket and. Remember what mommy told you Angels will be watching over you at night why you sleep baby cried Michelle. You did so good said kim come on now let's go said sam .