15.How could you ?

Hello Logun it's so nice of you to finally join us said a voice who are you ? Untie me right now help help someone please help me AhH your hurting me please stop omg AhH help hold her legs said Montana . She's dead said Gabi come on let's go said Nikki before Justin and Timmy get here . Oh my beautiful Logun who did this to you oh my god what disgusting monster put his hands on you tell me oh they ruffed you up honey Nikki get in here cried Alex . Nikki's pov oh my god what happened to logun?!? Who did this to her oh my god oh god Logun Logun wake up ?!? Oh no Mason get in here cried Peyton's pov I can't believe we killed her with a rock but this is honestly crazy still don't know how to come about this my next target is Maddie I can't stand that girl just because she's deaf blind and has disabilities she's disgusting she's always mean to me and mason always takes her said she's a Disgusting little troll i anyways I think I'll kill her after dinner to see how she likes it than I can have Mason all to myself this weekend MADDOG will be no more and I can't believe Justin loves her oh I can't stomach her Beauty I wish I had Maddie's Beauty I want her all to myself so I can Harm her in every way maybe even remove her eyes and put glass ones in her I hate her I hate her I hate her . I can't believe this is happening to me why does Maddie get a happy ever after any who I can't believe that she'd marry Mason . Maddie's pov someone's after me please help oh Justin someone is trying to kill me honey I won't let anyone hurt you never ever never okay come on let's go inside Dinner is ready said Justin okay let's go I said .