28. There are No words for this

Hey Mason come over here a second sweetie I got something to tell you Maddie doesn't love you Mason it was all a lie I'm sorry to come about like this it's just after Emilie Killed my James oh you should know her & Timmy Killed Colleen & Nikki Justin murdered Gabby for Maddie Because he loves her and Maddie Killed Peyton said Michelle yes Maddie killed Peyton I was with her she tried to harm her I hope you know your little sweet girlfriend Maddie is off having a affair with Justin and is with him at his cabin right now and things are getting Juicy and steamy in there said Michelle. Why are you so jealous of Maddie she didn't do anything wrong and Maddie would never cheat on me Michelle what's your problem ? She's not like that Michelle I know your upset with Emilie you deal with her than but leave Maddie out of it I'm serious Michelle warned Mason Maddie ! MADDOG ! cried Mason what is it baby what's wrong you don't really love me ? . That's what I've heard from Michelle that you don't really love me said Mason . Baby you know that's not true I love you with everything I have to offer you Mason don't let Nosy moms get in the way of our relationship said Maddie . Your right beautiful I love you forever in A day said Mason . well than Goodnight Maddie I love you I love you to Mason . Maddie's point of view just as Mason drifted off to sleep I sunk out and put on all black and walked to my cabin which Justin & I shared Justin I called Justin I thought I told you to Answer me when I came in here oh Maddie sweetie I thought I heard you I'm sorry I was taking a shower it's okay love bug Maddie I love you he stated just as his lips where about to touch mine there was a loud * BAM* it was a gunshot I looked down at Justin his eyes were rolling back and blood was coming out of his mouth Justin who shot you Justin I love you MADDOG he said . No Justin I love you . Don't you die on me here JUSTIN Oh my god no No oh god No I decided to call Emilie Emile your never going to believe this I was in my cabin and someone shot Justin & he's dead oh my god Maddie I'm coming I'm coming Emilie He's dead Cheer up sunshine even though it's hard to believe Justin was murdered in cold blood you still have Mason & me said Matt . Oh Matt you say the nicest things said Emilie let's get you home said Casey I'll stay the night with you said Emilie oh please do I cried. It's okay Maddie said Matt . MADDOG this was for your own good said a voice.