22. Alex

Alex's point of views I feel like my life is falling out of control no one to catch me no one to care for me I feel empty on the inside and out I've been hit by a bullet train and ain't never coming back turns out the 4 girls Colleen Nikki Gabby & Peyton all killed my wife and dismembered her and tossed her into the river like garbage I got all the girls busted and sliced to the core I'm very happy there all dead and decreased where they need to be but my beautiful Logun is gone and destroyed my heart is forever broken sometimes I wish someone out there will find me till than I walk alone I told myself and Noah he's dead to the inmates beat him to death for what he did to her Maddie he broke her face or her nose this is disgusting what he did to her I cannot believe this has happened to him I'm disgusted with how everything was planned & happened I just gotta tell myself that life is temporary and can me broken I turned to our tv Saw Maddie singing . Late at night when all the world is sleeping I'll stay up and think of you cause I'm dreaming of you tonight till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight and there's no where in the world I'd rather be than here in my room dreaming with you late at night when all the world is sleeping . i still up and think of you and I still can't believe that you came up to and said I love you I love you to now I'm dreaming with you tonight till tomorrow and for all of the night and there's no where in the world I'd rather be than here my room dreaming with you and with me sung Maddie . This is truly awful knowing that Logun's life was taken by Colleen and Nikki Gabby Peyton and she's dead but so are Colleen Nikki Gabby Peyton so there's no closer to this twisted tale but I'll renight with Logun I just gotta have faith . I than went into my dresser and pulled out a loaded Gun put it to my head and pulled the trigger I glazed up and I seen Logun she looked just like an angel she had on all white and really pretty big wings I took her hand come with me my love she said than I was in heaven with my angel.