Chapter 6Noah's awaking

Emilie point of view I left James to go to the chapel and get some Starbucks I have to admit that this is probably my favorite thing to do with Timmy when James is not around which is always nice To me i left the hospital for about an hour after I had done than I went to get a tattoo 8-1-17 Timmy and i's wedding date it didn't hurt much Timmy got the same on his wrist as well . than as we were being linked a song that really spoke to me was playing it was pierces by rascal flatts huh the lyrics are so true honestly there so true and relatable to me it describes my life between Timmy Luke and James . I don't wanna see you anymore I'm just not that strong I love it when your hear but I'm better when your gone I'm certain when your leaving you know that I can't take there's no use that your here to stay there's nothing left for you to break baby please release me and my heart Rest In Peaces in peaces someone left you down again.  so you turn to me your convent friend oh but I know what your doing and what you've come to find I'm seen a thousand times oh and the fight we had before it's now just bitter ashes it's scattered on the floor . Than Timmy and I headed back over to the hospital. Only to see a very destroyed Luke crying and  hyperventilating over  Noah oh Luke please don't cry he'll wake up im sure I said Do you promise cried Luke cross my heart and hope to my soul than Luke cried over his little brother and put his head on his chest than. Noah's eyes opened what happened he whimpered . Noah sweetie It's okay we were in a car accident I'm so sorry I soothed him how's maddog I didn't mean to hurt her it was accident I know it was I told him .  Will she ever forgive me ? He asked I don't I said . Hopefully she doesn't even remember it said Luke I mean you were pretty bad to her I hope she doesn't even remember what happened to her I mean honestly I hope she doesn't realize what happened to her I'm scared for life because of everything I'll be right back said Emilie . I went to get a dress for James and I 's wedding date I was pretty excited to break his heart I found the perfect one for James now I just gotta wait for him to get better .