16. James

Justin's point of view Maddie what are we going to do about all this the affair of Emilie & Timmy is gonna Be undone soon no sugar coating anything Maddie no your gonna make dinner make it spicy and than Emilie will want water and all that than she'll come clean there's  no more lying people are going to get hurt Maddie Colleen and Logun got killed Last Night Peyton Nikki  & Gabi strangled her to death Maddie they choked her so hard her vessels in her eyes broke and ruptured Maddie and Nikki is coming after you and we can't go through the police Maddie do you know why ? Because they  are  gonna wanna know what happened than they'll find motive and the motive is Affairs and they get Bloody listen to me I'll make sure Nikki Doesn't get her stubby little nasty hands on you so you stay get dinner ready and dress Fancy and remember tomorrow is our Anniversary . Maddie I love you  I told her as i kissed her forehead. But Justin you can't leave me here alone what if she Fallows us here ? Don't worry Matt and Casey are here to look after you I love you MADDOG I told her. Maddie's point of view Matt I'm scared I don't know where Mason is not sure if Nikki strangled him or if his car broke down and now I'm worried about Justin Matt I ask myself all the time how did I get myself into this ? . Honey I don't think you're a bad person or anything I think you've gone through so much hurt and so many let downs it just hurts you so much people manipulate you to much you can't let people control you anymore Maddie this is serious shit people are getting killed let me hold you come lay me with me said Matt I can't I gotta cook dinner no you don't Maddie that's stupid you can't do much for men anymore go to bed for now I'll put dinner in the oven okay ? . Said Matt okay Matt you can do that said Maddie . Matts point of view Just as I put dinner in the oven I notice the door bell rang to my surprise it was James his parents Mason and his mom & dad than Luke and his parents than Emilie Timmy and kim and sam were there to . We sat down to eat . James there's something I gotta tell you said Emilie yes princess said James James I've been cheating on you for 6 weeks and I got married to Tim the only reason I came on this trip was to leave my small town leave the high life and get married and have children speaking of which Timmy and I are expecting a little boy in April Emilie said excitedly . Your cheating on me ?! Your such a stupid Bitch I can't believe it I have done everything for you I've brought you expensive jewelry Diamond cars houses and god knows what else and you wanna cheat on me ? James it's not what you think said Emilie. NOT WHAT I THINK ? NOT   WHAT I THINK? EMILIE ARE YOU NUTS OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D DO THIS TO ME oh my god oh my god I gotta get out of here . Maddie's point of view I walk in the kitchen to see James with a bottle of Vodka and pils he was doing it I was so scared he took the pills and washed it down with Vodka his mother walked in to see her baby boy her everything on the floor his eyes rolled back and foam coming out of his mouth I couldn't believe it . James baby oh Darling oh my god help  Me please call 911 cried his mother oh god oh James. Cried Emilie get your hands away from him you caused this MADDOG resist him . Okay oh shit oh my god his dead I cried . No no not my baby cried Michelle. Oh Emilie how could you cried Mason  I'm sorry she said .