30. Forgiveness

Michelle James has been dead for 2 weeks you look disgusting you need to brush out you're hair brush your teeth and than brush your teeth again because girl your breath is Nasty ! I mean we got bigger problems my perish nephew is dead gone and never coming back and to make matters worse Maddie has gone to join him she stabbed her self in the heart to be with him and your here mopping around complaining that James is dead when really you had 20 wonderful years with your baby boy and  your here mopping around Michelle Michelle my advice for you is to get a life start fresh and quiet your crying James would want you to speak of the dangers of frame and cheating affairs but here you are letting him down and giving Emilie all the power Michelle I think you need to be a presenter for him you need to go to schools and tell young women & men the danger of cheating and I'll help you I'm gonna speak for Mason & Maddie you remember how you said you hate Emilie for what she did to your son now you can warn people just because there sweet & look friendly there not always good people so come on Michelle won't you help me ? Said kim . Yes kim I will help you I'm gonna make sure no one else can be hurt by her hi my name is Michelle and I'm going to tell you the story of my son . So my son was born in April he really was the idea child he wanted to become a singer and he did for a short period of time they met a very special little girl her name was Maddie and Maddie had a very hard life she was abused had trust issues she was bullied for the longest time  when she was a sophomore the guys rescued her from her mother and she went on to become the most best recording artist and female singer of her time . Than she had a friend called Emilie who wasn't very bright you know only cared about herself  well my Jibber's fell in love with her and than he took her on tour and she cheated on him with 7mih lead singer his name was Timmy she lied to James mutable times and than James found out and killed himself with vodka  and a bottle of pills . It was the worst day of my entire life holding him in my arms than his eyes rolled into the back of his head it gets better she got pregnant along the way and had a little boy after what she did to my son I wanted to murder her but I let her live because I would have gotten death row .  So please the moral of the story is don't cheat because you can really end a life . My name is Kim I'm gonna tell you about Mason Mason was my everything and he's dead because Emilie & a guy called Matt tricked him into thinking Maddie was dead he was so hurt he drink poison to be with her than she woke up and stabbed herself if your friends are controlling you don't let them it took my Mason from me and Maddie there never coming back never ever never thank you for listening to his story said Kim .