About Her

Josh picked me up from my apartment. I was wearing my black sandals, denim capris, and my peach crop top. We decided to just ride around California and just see the sights.

" It's a beautiful day in Cali, huh?" said Josh.

" Yeah, it is. The perfect day.", I said in awe. He smiled and looked back at the clear road.

" Do you remember when we first met at your party, and you told me about your ex, Katherine?" I asked.

Josh smile slightly faded. " Yeah?"

" Could you tell me the story of you guys relationship and how it ended?"

" It's kind of a long story, babe."

" We have time." Josh sighed and started to begin.

" Well," he began, " we met at the park. Me and Jorge were shooting a video and when we finished, I saw her walking her dog. She was-" Josh looked at me nervously, scared to say the word.

" It's ok. Say what you need to say.", I reassured him.

" -beautiful. Her hair was blowing in the wind, she was swaying her hips to nature's music. And I couldn't stop staring at her. Then, I guess she noticed I was staring at her 'cause she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her shyly and walked up to her. We sat on the bench and talked for a while. We ended up exchanging phone numbers. After that, we talked for hours a day. I asked her out and we when on our first date. It went pretty well and I was the one who made the first move to kiss her. It was a pretty good kiss."

I raised my eyebrows. " But it wasn't as good as our kiss on top of the Hollywood sign though.", he winked.

I rolled my eyes." Continue the story please?" I laughed.

" Anyways, after a few dates and hanging out, I finally asked her to be my girlfriend. We were exclusive for about 4 years. Then I went away to Playlist Live in Las Vegas. All Youtubers go there. While I was away, I didn't get a single call nor text message from her. It was strange to me that she didn't call me. So, I thought that everything was okay. After a couple weeks, I finally came home. I decided that I was gonna propose to her. I put my bags down and headed for my room. When I enter my room, I see her making out with my brother Andrew. I stood there in shock and anger. I told both of them to get out and then threw the ring in the trash. The next time me and Katherine met, I broke up with her.", he finished. We came to a stop.

" So, that's the story?" I asked.

" Yep. That's it."

" I'm sorry."

" Don't be babe. 'Cause if I was still with her, I wouldn't be able to meet you.", he smiled looking at me. I smiled back and we shared a short passionate kiss.

" You're so cheesy.", I said. He laughed and we got out of the car. We walked up the stairs and we was back at the Hollywood sign. The sun was just setting and it looked beautiful from here.

" So, when are you gonna tell me about your ex and how you guys relationship ended?" Josh questioned hugging me from behind.

" You don't wanna know that story."

" Yeah I do. Look, I just told you my whole story in the car. Now you have to tell me yours." Josh pointed out.

" Do I have to tell you now?" I whined.

He laughed. " No, but you could tell me tomorrow night at 6:00.", he said smiling.

I smirked. " Are you asking me out on a date, Mr. Leyva?" I asked jokingly.

" If by date you mean me picking you up at 6 and us going to dinner than yes, I'm asking you out on a date." he finished with a smirk on his face.

" Ok, Mr. Leyva, I'll go on a date with you."

" And don't make any last minute plans either like last time.", he pointed out.

" No last minutes plans. I promise." We both smiled and shared a kiss. We then looked at each other and stared at the beautiful sunset and the wonderful view.