Thinking...

After Jacob came over yesterday, I really thought about what he said.

"I want you to come to New York and live with me for about 2 weeks to see that I've really changed."

He really wants to prove to me that he's changed. Maybe he has, or maybe he hasn't. It's been on my mind all day. Even when I was eating breakfast with Josh. I just sat there picking at my pancakes.

"You've been doing that for the past 5 minutes. What's on your mind?" Josh gives me a concerned look. I look at him at chuckle.

"Nothing. Just tired."

"I know you're not tired. What's really wrong?" I sigh and eat a piece of pancake.

"I was just thinking about Jacob's offer. Maybe he's really changed in the past few years," I said shrugging.

"You really think he's changed? Don't you think that's a little peculiar that he wants you to go and live in New York with him?" Josh gives me that "Are you serious?" look.

"Maybe....I don't know. I was sort of considering it," I said. Josh's expression went from worried to slightly angry.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No, I'm not. I just wanna see if-"

"He wants to get in your pants?! Come on Leah, think! Don't be so stupid and naive," Josh scoffed. I was completely insulted by Josh's comment.

"How could you say that I'm being stupid and naive? 'Cause I'm not. It's my choice, not yours. Why are you acting like this?" I question him a little angry.

"Because he's obviously tricking you! You're just too damn blind to see it!" Josh yells standing up.

"You should not be talking, hypocrite! You're too blind to see that Katherine is obviously not pregnant. How is she preggo if you guys never had sex when you guys were dating?" I ask smartly.

"Maybe we did have sex and you just didn't know," Josh said back. I stand there shocked. No he didn't just say that to me. I stand up and start walking up the stairs.

"Wait Leah I didn't mean it like that," Josh said apologetically. Ignoring him, I continued walking until I reached the bedroom. I got out my Chanel suitcase and started to pack some of my clothes.

"Leah, I didn't mean it like that and you know it," Josh pleaded.

"Well it surely sounded like you did!" I yelled. I headed to my closet and took out some clothes and got some shoes.

"Leah, don't do this." I rolled my eyes. I got out my phone and dialed Jacob's number.

"Jacob? Yeah it's me. Look, I'm gonna take your offer. But it'll only be for a week. Well, you can come and get me now. 10 minutes? Perfect. See you soon." I put my phone in my pocket and closed my suitcase. As I headed out the room, I felt Josh grab my wrist.

"Leah please. I don't want you to risk getting hurt...again," Josh pleaded.

I looked deep in his dark brown eyes and saw...something, but my anger brushed it away. I continued walking until I reached the front door. I opened it to see Jacob in his black Jeep. I look back at Josh who in his eyes read "Come back.". I looked away, a tear coming down my face as I get in Jacob's car.

Driving away from the guy I truly loved.