Unpleasant Surprise

After the party was over, me and Josh helped clean up since everybody left except our friends. It was a complete mess! People were sprawled out on the floor, cups everywhere, and food all over the house. Finishing up, me and Josh said our goodbyes and left Valeria's house and drove home.

As I inserted the key, I can feel Josh's warmth on my back. He hugs me from behind and I can feel him smile on my neck.

I smile. "Why are you so happy?" I ask chuckling.

"I'm just happy that I get to come home with you. You've made me so happy this past year and a half that I can't even explain it. Being with you is like being with my best friend. I truly love you." I turned around and looked him in the eye and I could tell that he was serious.

"I love you too, Josh. Meeting you changed my life. My past is in the past and I'm loving the present." I smiled and he smiles too as we share a passionate kiss.

"Now can we go inside now? I'm getting cold," I said rubbing my hands on my arms. Josh laughs and I open the door. We walk in the house and close the door.

"So.....what do we do now?" I ask awkwardly. Josh shrugs then give me a evil smirk.

"I know what we can do," he says evilly. I give a confused look as he starts walking up to me slowly. Then out of no where, Josh rapidly carries me bridal style.

"JOSH PUT ME DOWN!!" I scream. He walks up the stairs and into our bedroom. He gently laid me on the bed.

He laid next to me."Ya know, we never...well...did "it" before," Josh admitted.

I grinned."So, what are you trying to say?"

"What I'm saying is..." Josh slowly approached me and began kissing me. When things started to get intense....

Ding Dong!

"Are you kidding me?" I ask irritated. I groan as I get up form the bed to answer the door. I walk downstairs and answer the door.

No. It can't be. It's not happening.

"What are you doing here?" I ask angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter is so short, but I will try to make the next chapter longer.

Also, I would truly like to say thank you all for reading my story. I never would of thought that I would get this many reads and votes. Keep on reading, voting, commenting and follow me on here and on Instagram @smileygirl_x!

Lots of love,

Leah