Where it all started

Jake (J)
Erika (E)

Jake's pov

Today I had a important meeting to get to and I was running behind like usual. My girlfriend Alissa kept blowing my phone up I think I might break up with her soon, I don't feel the love anymore.

(10 minutes later)

I finally found my way to the cafe for my meeting and when I got there I bumped into this beautiful looking girl and spilt coffee all over her. I apologized to her and offered to pay for a new coffee.

Erika's pov

Today I was going to a meeting to talk about modeling and business. I think I'm going to take a break from modeling and focus on business. I got ready for the day and went to the cafe and ordered a coffee. Then all the sudden this attractive looking guy bumps into me and gets coffee all over me. He apologized and asked to get me a new one I said yes.

J: OMG I'm so sorry i didn't see you there I wasn't looking do you want me to buy you a new one?!??
E: it's ok and sure

After that I went to the meeting and I found myself sitting next to the same guy but this time I properly introduced myself.

E: Hey I just wanted to say thank you for the coffee.
J: Yeah it's no big deal I owed you one anyway.
E: By the way my names Erika Costell I'm a model and looking for a business job.
J: Nice to meet you I'm Jake Paul I'm an actor and a YouTuber and I'm actually looking for someone to help me grow a business called Team 10 so your well come to join.
E: OMG really that means so much thank you! Here's my number text me the information and when we can start working!
J: Great! Yeah I'll text you the information tomorrow morning at 7 a.m see you then!

Erika's pov

After the meeting I went back to the place I was staying at and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Jake's pov

Later that night I went online looking for a house for Team 10 and I found the perfect one! Then my long distance girlfriend Alissa (from Ohio) texted me that she's flying to L.A! I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Hey it's the author here!! I just want to see if you guys enjoyed the first episode! It's my first story but I think I have read enough Jerika fan fiction to do this story! 😂 Let me know what you guys think in the comments!
BYE 👋🏼

-❤️Amanda❤️