Move day

Jake (J)
Erika (E)
Alissa (Al)
Nick (N)
Ivan (I)
Emilio (EM)
Tessa (T)
Kade (K)
Tristin (Tr)
Chad (Ch)
Chance (C)
Anthony (A)

Jake's pov

I woke up and went downstairs to see Erika cooking I went to say good morning.

J: Morning Rik!
E: Morning Jake.
J: I'm going to get ready see you later.
E: Ok bye

Erika's pov

I woke up and made breakfast then Jake came downstairs with no shirt on and you could see him abs he looked so hot. But after I took a shower and got ready to meet the rest of  Team 10! I was so excited 😆

Jake pov

So I got ready and Alissa texted me that she was here I ran up to her and kissed her (Sorry I know this is Jalissa but not for long 😏) then I introduced her to Erika.

J: Erika! This is my girlfriend Alissa!
E: Hey *with a sad tone*
Al: Hi! Nice to meet you!

Erika's pov

I was in my room and I herd Jake call my name and he told me that this was his girlfriend. I was sad I knew it was to good to be true.😐 But later that day everyone arrived but one person....... TESSA! When I saw Tessa we hugged and right away became best friends!

(2 days later)

Jake's pov

Today Chance and Anthony are coming. I went to the airport and went to go pick them up.

Chance and Anthony pov

When we landed we looked for Jake and then we found him and he took us to our new home.

Chance's pov

When we got there we were warmly welcomed but this one girl Tessa caught my eye.

Tessa's pov

I heard my name be called and it was Jake telling us to meet Chanthony (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) and when I saw them I thought they were hot but Chance caught my eye.

HEY THERE!! Just letting you know that stuff is going to get spicy in the next episode 😏 Sorry if  these are short I'm writing this at 1:30 in the morning sorry again.
BYE 👋🏼

-❤️Amanda❤️