Jerika??

Jake (J)
Erika (E)
Nick (N)
Ivan (I)
Emilio (EM)
Tessa (T)
Kade (K)
Tristin (Tr)
Chad (Ch)
Chance (C)
Anthony (A)
Ethan (Et)

Jake's pov

It's been a few months since the whole Alissa situation and all she was doing is playing the victim card but that didn't stop me. So I got up and took a shower then went downstairs.

J: Hey beautiful
E:Hey jake
J:I have to go to set do you want to come?
E:Yeah I'll be ready in 20 minutes
J:Ok

Erika's pov

I woke up and went to the gym and then I went to go eat breakfast. Today Jake asked me to go to set with him I'm not sure why though.?

Jake's pov

Me and Erika have been getting closer by the day and I think I like her but she probably doesn't feel the same way..

(20 minutes later)

So we got on set and I introduced Erika to Ethan.

J:Ethan this Erika she's my assistant!
E:Hi nice to meet you!
Et: Hi

Ethan's pov

So I was waiting for Jake to show up and is see this beautiful looking girl and Jake told me that her name was Erika and right there I knew I liked her.

Et:Yo Jake
J:Yeah what's up?
Et:Are you and Erika dating?
J:No were just really close friends. Why?
Et:Because I think I like her...
J:Hahahahahaha what did you say 😂
J:Dude she's like 23 your 15
Et:Shut up I just like her
J:Whatever see you later squirt 😂
Et:🙄

Jake's pov

After Ethan told me that I started to get a little jealous even though we aren't dating but I think I'm going to ask her out soon. But after set we went to Taco Bell and went home.

Erika's pov

So we got to see and he introduced me to his cast mates. But he went to go talk to Ethan so I went on my phone and thought about Jake because I'm starting to really like him..When he was done we went to Taco Bell and ended up home.

HEY GUYS!!!! Just letting you know there's going to be a lot more Jerika in the next coming episodes so keep your eyes out for them! But I won't be posting till later I have a reunion today. But hope your enjoying this story!
BYE 👋🏼

-❤️Amanda❤️