SHE DID WHAT!!

Jake (J)
Erika (E)
Alissa (Al)
Nick (N)
Ivan (I)
Emilio (EM)
Tessa (T)
Kade (K)
Tristin (Tr)
Chad (Ch)
Chance (C)
Anthony (A)

(2 months later)

Jake's pov

Everything was going good at the house me and Erika are getting closer everyday so I decided to take her, Tessa, and Chanthony to lunch.

Erika's pov

Today I woke up and Jake told me we were going to lunch with Tessa and Chanthony. Even though I wish it was just me and Jake. He's all I can think about I want him to be mine so bad but he can't be. 😢

(At lunch)

Jake's pov

So we talked for a hour and a half about work and business. We then decided to go home. Today I was going to take Alissa on a date but when I got home it was quiet everyone was gone. But I heard something in my room I go to see what it was and........my mouth dropped and so did my heart 💔 I see Alissa and MY BROTHER in bed having s*x I freak the f**k out I screamed and yelled at her.

J: WTF ALISSA WHATS WRONG WITH YOU IN MY HOUSE MY BED AND LOGAN MY OWN FUCKING BROTHER GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE ALISSA YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS TO GET OUT!!!!!
A: JAKE ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!
J: GET THE F**K OUT

Alissa's pov

I put clothes on and think to myself why did I do this and then I go to my friends house Chantel and spend the night there.😢

Jake's pov

I run downstairs and go straight into Erika's room and I cry in her arms all night long and she let me.

Erika's pov

I heard screaming and yelling then Jake came running in my room and cried on me all night I didn't ask questions I just let it happen and I loved it.

HEY GUYS!!! Sorry for the plot twist but not really let me know what you think! Episode 4 will be out soon!
BYE👋🏼

-❤️Amanda❤️