Bad first Impression

1.Hi. Welcome to my book. This is just some stuff about the book you may want to know... You don't really need to read it 😂

2. I do not tolerate hate coments directed at other people
I hate bullying.

4. If you see mistakes please point them out. While i do read over my chapters I dont do it more than once because it makes me cringe. So I'm guessing there are quite a few mistakes. I might one day go back and edit if this book does get attention.

7.This book is not cliché. . . At least I think so. . .

8. Mates in this book are different. Though I like how they are usually displayed I switched it Up to fit my Story. Mates don't know they are mates until after they mated. Wolves are dependent on themselves to find their soul mates. They are able in fall in love like humans. The difference between the usual mates is that they don't feel it instantly. There is a nagging conscious in the back of their minds that's tells them that that person is not right for them. Most of the time they completely ignore it and for most werewolves it just disappears altogether because they don't care. For other werewolves they acknowledge it too much and never look at a wolf twice so they never find their mate. So basically, you look, but aren't to bent on finding them cos it will cloud your judgement, you will find your mate. I know it's probably confusing but I will make a better note of this in the future. I'll try to explain it in one of the chapters.

9. I did not read this note over and it's very unprofessional. Don't judge my book on this.

10. I'm currently writing on my phone which is update from my tablet that had no auto correct (I have horrible spelling with these finger keyboards)

11. I have crappy wifi sometimes it won't work for weeks in case you wondering why I is not updating. Edit: we got a new router so we'll see :)

12. This is book 1/3 in the "Feurstein" Series. All books can be read as a stand alone.

Book One: Glory's Story (In The Woods Somewhere)

Book Two: Avery's Story (The Forest Within) Out Now!!!

Book Three: Emerson's Story (might still change her name) (The Wild Inside)

13. I'm sick right now for like the fourth day now. Don't mind my rambling I'm just bored.

Peace out bruder. Happy reading.

Summary Again: Glory Ryan, daughter of the beta and next in line to be the alpha female; the luna of the pack.

Unfortunately this is not what she wants. So she ups and leaves only to bump into a pair of siblings who may or may not bring more choas into her life.

And for those of you who have trouble picturing the characters faces:

Christopher Mason as Edan

Sophia Miacova as Glory

What to expect from my books most of the time:

1. A dominating female lead.
2. Blood (or at least some form of violence)
3. An attempt to make you feel to many emotions. (Loool I not sure if im good at this one)
4. Grammar that isn't top notch 😩😶