Epilogue

In the woods somewhere is where they met.

It's where they hide in times of need.

The woods somewhere is where they grew to love one another.

A forbidden love that was meant to be.

Hiding from their troubles, escaping the dangers of the wolf world.

That part in the woods somewhere is where everything happened. It's where everything begun. It's where the Alpha and the beta fell in love.

And that love is going to change the future for every alpha that is next to rise.

Like their grandmother before them, Edan and Everest changed the mate game completely. Every wolf was now able to choose their own mate.

Mates are not made by contract or family name. They are chosen from within.

While the Feurstein twin and the Ryans beta is no longer in the woods, neither is their sister.

On human land somewhere she walks, she laughs with a man she met on the night she left. Not leaving that simple town for five or so years as the brother she loves is at home creeps in the forest hunting down his meal. 

His heart clenches when his thoughts effortlessly remind him of her. But then he's happy, because he knows that she's happy. He smiles because she is where she's always wanted to be.

With the humans.

She was after all never going to be happy here.

👣👣👣

Whoosh. It's done! Sorry for the irregular updates the last couple months, I've actually had this completed for a while but didn't have the energy and inspiration to read over it :-(

Thanks for everyone who stuck around and voted and commented. It really did help.

Hopefully I'll see you soon the the next book.