Chapter Eighteen: The Beginning

|The Longer The Wait|
|The Sweeter The Kiss|

It was barely there. But it was definitely there. A butterfly touch that scorched on the skin - begging to be touched again.

Their eyes were closed and their foreheads touched. Breaths mingled and lips tingled. They were so close their lips brushed against each other after she had quickly pulled away. The feeling too much to handle.

He put his hands on either side of her neck, heart racing so fast in her chest he felt the thump on his palms.

He leaned down again and their lips were once again together. It was more than the first one that lasted for a mere second. Their lips moulded together, they were pressed against each other as much as they could. They couldn't get enough of one another.

It was slow, desperate, she clutched onto him like her life depended on it.

Their tongues touched, it was like a natural instinct. Neither of them were thinking about what they were doing.
They just did it.

He bent his knees, his lips not leaving her skin. Trailing downwards from her lips to the centre of her breasts where her shirt cut off the access he had to her skin. His hands grabbed her thighs, lifting her up, pressing her against a tree. Once again joining their lips together, finally the same height. Heavy breaths and the sound of their lips returning to one another repeatedly filled the air.

Her hands were all over the place, in his hair, pressing against the back of his neck slowly crawling her fingers down his back.

His lips where everywhere, trailing from her lips to just below where her shirt concealed her skin.

Her supposedly tiny frame fit his perfectly. Moulding against each other. Every particle of skin that could be touched by the other was touching.

Skin hot, breaths heaving, hearts pounding, bodies trembling, it was everything and more what they expected. 

Their bodies ached to be closer, to feel more skin.

Fingers dug into her thigh leaving temporary bruises, "Glorious."

He was breathless, lips still on her, craving her touch addicting touch.

A muffled, "mhmm," forced her to speak his thoughts.

"We should stop - "

They didn't stop.

They slowed down.

But they didn't stop.

He peppered small kisses all over her neck and jaw. A couple soft ones on her swollen lips. The sensation driving them wild.

"We should head back."

He slowly lowered her to the ground, their lips still moulded together in an innocent kiss.

The tips of her toes just barely touching the grass that was beginning to die. He was still holding most of her weight, so she was closer to him. He sucked on her neck, the sensitivity making her hold back a moan.

When her feet were finally touching the ground, her hands returned to his face and she pulled him towards her. Their lips touching again.

They had waited way too long for this moment. But it was worth it.

Definitely worth it.

She was the one that eventually pulled away in the end. Eyes gazing into one another. The emerald never ceased to amaze Glory.