Update On The 2nd Book

For those that don't know I took down The Forest Within and changed the plot completely. The plot I had last was decided very last second and really not my type of genre.

So I've been working on a other plot that's going to be much better than the other one. I'm going to be putting it up soon maybe in a couple hours.

So if you wanna you can check it out.☺☺ Here's the new description...

Avery was a  warrior - a hunter - the leader of two-hundred army of wolves. A expert when it came down to hunt lone wolves.

Everest Feurstein is the most wanted wolf amungst the packs. For the murder of innocents, the attempted murder of the most powerful alpha - and well - Avery's alpha ordered him to. 

....

Oh - I also have another werewolf book published if Y'all are interested.

Till Death Do Us Part.

*Description*

Every five hundred years a new King rises. A King of omega, betas, and alphas.

They call him the king of kings.

The alpha of alphas.

The ruler of all.

And he's not going to settle for anything less than the best female wolf nature can offer.

Just like his father before him, Elijah Ashbourne never was going to have fifty she-wolves fight to the grave to be his, and just like his father before him - he never found his mate. Or so everyone thinks.

Before their plans are layed out and the fights can begin - she comes forward. And she's willing to leave everything behind to be his. Even her life.

___

Ameryllis is an omega. A wolf that doesn't tolerate violence, hasn't ever taken a life and never will - or so she thought.

Her whole life turns around for better or for worse when she decides to fight to the death for her mate. Elijah. The future king.

So ermmm. Bye see ya if anyone even read this 😂😂