Red Like Roses

Weiss tipped back the large fruity drink in her hand. "I am glad you convinced me to come out her." She said, her words slightly slurred. "These drinks are amazing."

"What's amazing is how high their alcohol content it. You are... Really really drunk." Neptune said. "As a friend, and as the person that literally runs your life, I'd suggest that you stop for tonight."

"No." Weiss stated simply, her elegance forming again for just a moment. "I'm having fun. I want to stay."

"Weiss, I'm pretty sure you're not in the right state of mind. Let's get you home so that you can rest an~"

"I want to see Ruby." Weiss said as she got up, cutting off Neptune. "That's the only way I'm leaving now."

Neptune face palmed. "It's past midnight, why the Hell would she still be up?"

——

"I'M NEVER GONNA SLEEP AGAIN!!" Ruby cheered over the loud music. She had a drink in her hand that was basically alcoholic ice cream, and was dancing in the crowd.

Roman was the designated driver, which he didn't really see the point of, seeing as none of them actually drove here, but he agreed to nonetheless.

Jaune was drunken flirting with Pyrrha, who was completely sober but was still giggling like a little girl at Drunk Jaune's words.

Yang was completely wasted and making out with Neo, who was sitting on her lap. The two didn't seem like they were going to move, and nobody really cared except for Roman, who was sitting right next to them.

"I hate drunk people." He laughed as he stood up. The man in the white coat walked out of the club and took a cigar out of his pocket. "Hopefully things don't get too out of hand."

Inside, the music died down and Roman knew what was coming next. "Someone's started karaoke night."

——

"Ruby! Come out please! I would like you see you!" Weiss called out as she knocked on the front door. "Please!"

"Weiss, we should go, we're gonna wake someone up." Neptune whispered as they stood in the hall.

"Too late." Someone called from down the hall. "Ruby isn't even here. Go home."

Weiss turned to the person, her eyes full of worry. "Well where is she?!"

"Shes a young girl that doesn't get out much, she's probably partying somewhere." The tenant down the hall said. "Now please go away. Why don't you check Sacrifice or Fall or one of those clubs you young people like? Just, don't come back here."

She turned to Neptune. "Where are these clubs?" Weiss asked.

"There's about a billion different clubs in Vale, I don't know where they all are." He sighed. "But I do know where Sacrifice is."

——

Ruby watched the stage as the next person got down. She had been watching everyone that stood up to the crowd and smiled.
"They're doing well." She said.

Roman sighed in frustration. "No they're not. You should go up there."

"I don't know..." Ruby said, scratching the back of her neck. "It's not something I really do anymore."