Keeping Secrets

"This isn't going to be easy, is it?" Ruby asked.

"Nope." Weiss replied.

Nora was skipping around and Ren was watching everything with his kind eyes. That's two more people to avoid. Soon, Jaune and Pyrrha will come, as well as Roman and Neo.

"How long are we staying before making our way back to the city?" Weiss asked.

"I usually stay the full two weeks." Ruby answered.

"Oh good." The heiress sighed.

Nora popped up right in front of them. "COME ON, we can't waste all of our time sitting around here!!"

The girl ran off to put her bag away, yelling about hiking and swimming and running around. Weiss looked at Ruby and smiled ever so softly.

"I guess we're going outside." She laughed.

Ruby nodded. "That's usually the first thing that Nora wants to do here."

Ren calmly walked over. "I'm sorry, you know how she can get when she stuck in the car for hours."

"She's like an over excited puppy." Yang said, finally walking in and giving Ren a big hug.

"Y-yang..." Ren said, seeming uncomfortable. "Air..."

Yang let him go, Ren relaxing and dusting himself off. "You should be use to that by now." The blonde remarked with a smirk.

Nora ran in with kaki shorts and a pink flannel. "Come on! Let's go!"

"Isn't it a little cold for shorts?" Weiss asked.

The ginger laughed. "Doesn't matter! We're gonna go adventuring!!"

Weiss sighed. "I suppose I don't have a choice here?"

"Not at all!" Nora smiled.

A knock came from the door and Jaune walked in cautiously. "Hey guys. I'm not interrupting anything, right?"

Nora jumped at him, tackling the blond boy to the floor. "Come on, you need to come with us on a hike!"

"Ow..."

Pyrrha walked in after, waving to everyone. "Hello."

Jaune picked himself up, Nora hopping to her feet and looking excited to be out of the city.

"All that's left is Neo and Roman." Ruby said cheerfully.

"Ruby and I will wait for them so they know where everyone is." Weiss quickly said, Nora showing up next to her.

The girl shook her head. "No no no, that is not an option. I wanna hang out with you. I wanna know more about you. I wanna know who this person is and how Ruby became friends, seeing as she can't make friends."

"I'll stay here to keep 'em company." Yang said with a grin. "I bet Neo would love that."

"She'd be freaking out over it." Nora laughed. "Sure, we'll see you later."

Ruby started making her way upstairs. "Come on, Weiss. We need to make sure we're ready to go before Nora actually starts dragging us outside."

"Yeah, your sweatpants aren't exactly good for wooded areas, Rubes." Nora commented.

Weiss followed Ruby upstairs, closing the door behind her. Ruby was watching closely.

"So," she said in a whisper. "We've got maybe ten minutes."

The brunette pressed her lips into Weiss' and wrapped her arms around the heiress. The two made their way to the bed, stripping slowly until they were down to their underwear. Ruby locked her lips onto the heiress' neck, gently bitting down on the soft skin.