Family Reunion

After prying Ruby off of him, Qrow started to carry a large bag over his shoulder with one hand. "What's available?"

Tai thought for a moment. "Top left shoulder be clear. Right next to the room Ruby and Weiss are in."

Yang leaned over to the girls and whispered. "Don't make too much noise."

Weiss turned red, but Ruby just started laughing out loud. Qrow looked over to the three girls and chuckled. "Yang, are you sharing stories of my great adventures? That's the only thing I can think of to have such different reactions from these two."

"Well of course." Yang smirked. "I just said something about your time in Atlas. The military lady."

"Haha, yeah, that was a good story. She was feisty." He said with a glint in his eye.

Tai glared at him. "I don't care if they are grown up, please don't be sharing these stories with my kids."

Qrow looked over at Tai with a half blank expression. "Right... I won't share with your kids." He said, then turned to Ruby. "So, are you gonna race me in Mario Kart, kid?"

"Fuck yeah!" She shouted, throwing her arms up.

"Language! No swearing in my house." Tai snapped.

Ruby looked down in embarrassment. "Sorry, dad..."

"Oh, let her be, Tai. She's all grown up, owns a business, has her own place. She can say whatever she wants." Qrow laughed, then looked over to Weiss. "Looks like she even has powerful business partners." He added with a smirk.

"What are you suggesting?" The heiress said, venom touching her tone.

The rough looking man burst into laughter. "Oh man, you Schnee's are great. You are so careful with your image that someone pointing out the obvious can set you off." Qrow took a breath to calm down, then cracked his neck and started walking up the stairs. "Too left, right?"

"Not, left, not right." Yang told him, smiling up to her uncle.

"Right, it's left."

"Right."

"You sure it's not left?"

"Jesus, Qrow, you sound like me with those jokes." Tai sighed. "Just get your stuff all set up and help me make sure everything's ready for the others."

Qrow lightly chuckled as he walked up the stairs and disappeared. Weiss moved slightly closer to Ruby and smiled.

"You know, your uncle is just like you in some ways, just a lot more aggravating. I'm sorry to say, but I think I've found a member of your family I'm not going to get along with." She laughed.

Ruby frowned. "But Uncle Qrow is amazing! He's always got great stories, brings cool stuff from all over the world, and even if he's not around very much, he's always up for a call and is fine with just being vented to about stuff."

"Hmm, almost sounds like my sister and I." Weiss added softly. "She travels as well, but she usually doesn't talk about it very much. Winter is always ready to help when I've got something I need to talk about, and she helps me find out what to do."

"Did you ever talk about me?"

Weiss thought for a moment, then a giggle escaped her. "I tried to avoid conversation about you with anyone. I didn't want people to figure out about my little crush, but everyone found out anyways. Mostly because of Neptune..."

The heiress felt her hand be taken in another, and she was less up the stairs by Ruby.

"Where are you two heading?" Tai asked from the kitchen where he was slicing cheese. "Do you guys not want to help with dinner?"

"We're just going to do girl stuff for a bit. Talk later." Ruby said, bringing Weiss into their room and closing the door.

She pushed the white haired girl into the bed and jumped on the spot next to her. The silver eyed girl put an arm over Weiss and connected their lips together before any words could leave them.

"Just a little crush?" Ruby asked, a glint in her eyes.

Weiss looked away to cover her blush. "Umm... Well, it was a bit more than that I guess..."

"Was? What, do you not feel that way now?" The girl in red asked with a smirk.

She knows exactly what she's doing here... How dare she.

Weiss pushed Ruby into her back, crawling into her girlfriend and putting a leg on either side of her. The princess of Schnee Industries collided their lips together, slowly pushing her hips down on Ruby's.

I can play that game with her too. She thought with a smirk.

The feeling of Ruby's tongue moving into her mouth made Weiss freeze, then melt into the girl beneath her. The two were pulling against each other, trying to keep as silent as possible as pleasure soared through them.

"Yo, Ruby! Weiss! You guys coming out anytime soon?" Yang asked, banging on the door.

Weiss moved her head away from Ruby is fear, but the girl in red just pulled her back and grabbed the most sensitive part of her, forcing a high pitched moan from her mouth.

Both girls stopped, their eyes wide.

"Umm... I'll come back later." They heard Yang say from outside the room.

Weiss got up and started pulling clothes on over her bikini, while Ruby jumped over to the door and flung it open.

"Hey there, Yang! How are you? Is dinner almost ready? I'm starving!" She quickly said, turning Yang around and pushing her downstairs.

"I fell over!" Weiss added from the background. "That's what the shout was!"

Ruby nodded in agreement with Weiss' statement. "Yes, really bad fall. Like, stubbed toe type of bad. Very painful, but nothing permanent."

"Yeah!" The heiress said, coming out in white jeans and a red tank top shirt.

"Umm..." Yang looked between them. "Yeaaaaah. That's what happened. Just so you know, that's Ruby's shirt."

==========================================================

Sorry that it's taken so long, I've had so many drama club practices, and things going on at home, and stuff with my boyfriend... It's a lot.

But I'm here! The guy in the magenta bowtie, back to give you all the gay he can muster. Here's another chapter of Cookies And Cream, and I am doing some work on both Romeo And Julian, as well as Living Without Yourself.

Well, that's all I've got. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment, and as always,
I am yours truly and forever,
   Killian Joyus
      A.K.A. Blew Neko