Game Night

"Ok, we need to talk about what's about to happen out there." Ruby said, pointing out the closed bedroom door. "It's game night."

"Sooooo... Monopoly?" Weiss asked.

"Alcohol and bad choices." Ruby clarified.

"Oh, so a two year college's dorm room."

"Exactly."

Weiss took a moment to think. "We could probably get away with a lot of touching and making out."

"That's what I'm worried about." Ruby sighed. "This is the only night of the year that we all have an open pass as Roman calls it."

"A what?" The heiress asked.

"We play spin the bottle every year, and it's just all fun and games. But we have an open pass for anyone in a relationship. They can do whatever anyone else is doing, but only for tonight." The brunette explained. "I don't want you playing... I don't want anyone touching those lips, even for just a second."

"That is both scary possessive, and cutely protective. I doubt anyone will actually force me to be involved in that." Weiss said, reassuring Ruby. "I'm more worried about you. Do you think I'd want Jaune touching you?"

Ruby cringed. "Ew..."

"Exactly my point. I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you after that." Weiss said. "So we need a plan."

"I may just have one..." The girl with red tips said. "But you're gonna hate it tomorrow."

——

"Don't you think you've had enough, girls?" Roman asked, looking concerned.

Ruby and Weiss were heavily intoxicated, still drinking before the actual drinking games started.

"Nope." Ruby said, taking a shot of vodka. "Not enough at all."

Yang looked down at the two of them, then turned to everyone else. "So you guys know they're probably fucking, right?"

"WHAT?!" Jaune cried in surprise. "Ruby's gay!? And she didn't tell me?!"

"I knew, it was kinda obvious." Nora said.

Ren nodded. "She isn't nearly as good at hiding it as she thinks. Plus, what straight person has a gaydar that powerful?"

She gay as fuck. Neo commented.

"I was pretty sure after hearing Red talk about her little snowflake." Roman added.

"Ok, so we're in agreement that they're trying to avoid any game that involves physical contact with anyone that isn't the other one, right?" Yang questioned.

Oh totally. Neo signed. But we should still probably take the bottle away from Ruby. We all know how bad her alcohol tolerance is.

"Yes, exactly." Yang said, pointing at Neo. "We need to get them even more drunk so the hangover is even worse. Teach them what happens when you hide stuff from me."

"Not gonna happen." Roman said, standing up the stumbling Weiss. "Let's just get these two to bed."

"You're no fun.." Yang muttered, Neo appearing next to her.