Home

Weiss walked into her apartment suite, flopping onto the couch face first. "I'm so tired..."

"It is a long drive." Ruby chuckled nervously. "Umm... Why'd you invite me in..?"

The ivory haired girl turned around to look at Ruby. "Can't I ask my girlfriend to stay at my house for awhile? I just wanted to have you close while it's just us."

The waitress stepped forward slowly and sat down next to Weiss. "Right, I understand that, I just... Well, we've messed around a little, but I've never..."

Weiss' eyes blew wide with shock. "Umm... Ruby, I wasn't thinking that we'd..." She took a moment to think. "No, I don't think I'm ready to do that just yet."

It was Ruby's turn to be surprised now. "You're a virgin?"

The heiress sighed, looking down in embarrassment. "Y-yeah... I know, you must think it's stupid that I'm so inexperienced when~"

"Weiss, that's not the case." Ruby laughed. "I was just thinking that you're too pretty to be a virgin. People must be trying to earn your hand all the time, and I figured you said yes at some point or another."

"Well, my father tried the arranged relationship thing, but it didn't really work out at all. I wouldn't even let him kiss me." Weiss explained, rubbing the back of her neck. "You were my first..."

"Oh... Wow..." Ruby whispered. "Well... You can be my first experience... I'm a virgin too..."

Weiss giggled slightly. "I heard that you didn't really have relationship experience, so I had my suspicions."

"Oh shush."

"Just get over here and cuddle with me, you dolt." The heiress laughed.

Ruby jumped onto Weiss and planted a quick kiss on her lips. "I'd love to lay with you for awhile."

"Maybe... Stay the night?" The girl in white asked.

Ruby shook her head, still smiling. "No, I'd be too tempted I think."

Weiss quickly nipped a small amount of Ruby's neck. "Try me."

"What happened to the shy girl that I met at the cafe? Did you switch places with her during one of the bathroom breaks on the drive back?" Ruby asked with a laugh. "I'm not sure quite how I feel about you being so adventurous and energetic."

"Well I probably won't have this much energy for long, so let's use it now." The heiress added with a smirk.

"You dog!"

"You know you love it."

——

Neo sat at the bar of a roadside stop, drinking her fourth beer and still hating the taste.

"Maybe that's just a bit much for only being here twenty minutes." Roman pointed out. "Please don't threaten to stab me again."

Neo set down her drink and put her face in her hands. The girl looked up and started quickly signing her thoughts out.

I have been after that girl for over a YEAR!! Over a year, and then this emo chick comes running in and suddenly Yang likes girls? She sighed to herself. I just wish she could see that I want her...

——

"Why do you hate me?" Jaune asked quietly.

Yang rolled her eyes. "I don't hate you, but I do think this is important."

The tall blond man took in a deep breath, walking forwards towards his target. "Pyrrha, can I talk to you?"