σnє

Lucy's POV
"Lucy" Loke said, playing with this jacket sleeves.

"Yes Loke?" I asked annoyed as I walked through the park.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked.

"Loke we've been over this. I don't like you that way, you're my friend and spirit, that's all." I said. He sulked and went back to the celestial spirit world.
I groaned.

He's such a flirt.

I continued walking down the stone path, walking towards the train station in this city. I think it's called Hargeon?

Yeah; that's it.

As I walked through the fields on the path, I heard steps behind me. They were slow at first but became more rapid. I felt someone grab my shoulder and I spun around, reaching for my keys.
"W-what?" I asked myself as I felt that my keys and whip weren't on my belt.

I heard snickers and looked up to see three men, one was close to me and had his hand still on my shoulder. The one of the left on the back had a shot gun and the one of the right was holding up my keys and whip, snickering.
The first man was holding my shoulder, stroking it with his thumb like a pervert.
"Boss, will she do?" The one with the shotgun asked.

"Perfect" the boss growled.

"STAR DRESS!! LEO!!" I yelled.

Magic began to encircle me when it all disappeared.
"WHAT?!" I yelled.

The boss snickered.
"I can cancel any magic you throw at me sweetheart." He whispered in my ear.
I shivered and he went to pick me up or do whatever he planned on doing to me when his smirk turned into an expression full of pain.

He was encircled in lighting and shocked.
He was fried.

He fell on the ground, groaning.
I looked up and saw three people, a short girl with sky blue hair, a man with black hair, and a guy with a big hat and orange colored hair.
"What's the need canceling magic if you can't tell when someone is sneaking up on you with it." The one in the hat said.

The girl came up to me, stepping over the bosses comerades. She smiled and handed me my keys and my whip.
"Hi, I'm Levy McGarden." She said. "And back there are my friends Jet and Droy." She added.

I shook her hand.
"I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Thank you guys for helping me out." I said and scratched the back of my neck sheepishly.

"It was nothing. We did see how much magic energy you were giving off though. You have a lot of magic power." Jet said.

"Thanks, I'm a celestial wizard." I replied.
I showed them my keys and they gaped.
"Wow, you have a lot of keys." Droy said as he looked at my keys.
I giggled and he gave them back to me.

"Why don't you come with us. We are heading back to our guild now." Levy suggested.

"Oh, really? What guild?" I asked.

"Fairy Tail" Jet replied with a smirk.
My jaw dropped.

FAIRY TAIL?!
"Oh, uh, ok." I said.
Levy giggled and started dragging me to the train station.

•••

Levy pushed open the large guild doors and immediately my ears were attacked with screams and yelling.

They were all fighting!!

"WE'RE BACK!!!" Levy shouted as they walked in. I followed close behind, walking next to Jet and Levy.

Everyone turned and smiled.
"WELCOME BACK!!" They all cheered.
She giggled and they went back to fighting.

Rowdy bunch huh?

Levy guided me to a bar where I saw the famous model Mira-Jane, aka MY IDOL!!!
"Welcome back shadow gear how was the mission?" Mira-Jane asked.

"Great, we brought back someone with us." Levy said and motioned to me.
I smiled and waved a little.

"Oh, what's your name?" Mira-Jane asked.

Stay calm.
"Lucy Heartfilia." I said.

"So, do you want to join the guild?" She asked.
I looked around.

Do I really?

"Why not." I said and she smiled.
She went into the back for a second before coming out.

By now, Levy, Jet, and Droy were at a table, chatting away.
"What color and where?" She asked.

"On my right hand in pink please!" I said.
She nodded and put my mark on my hand.

"Done, you're an official member of fairy tail!" Mira cheered.

I smiled and walked back over to Levy. I sat down with them and showed them my guild mark.

"Yay!! Lu-chan!!" Levy yelled and hugged me.
I blushed at the nickname but got over it, hugging her back.

"Do you want to be a part of Team Shadow Gear?" Droy asked.

I nodded eagerly and then the guild doors opened.
"WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME?!"