ѕєvєn

Lucy's POV
We sat in a pub. We had gotten to the next town over and got hotel rooms.
We only had enough money for two rooms so Gray, Natsu, and I were in one and Wendy and Erza were in the other.

I had to be with the boys to make sure they didn't kill themselves or destroy the hotel, and Erza wanted a break from that job.

So I guess it's my responsibility now.

I was looking at a map and marking places to go next with a red marker.
I felt an arm drape over my shoulder and I saw Natsu looking at the map intently.

My face heated up but I shook my head and slapped my cheeks a little, returning to the map.

•••

Natsu's POV
"Alright, I'm going to bed." Lucy said.

Gray and I nodded.
She took the only bed in the room while Gray and I were stuck on the floor, granted we didn't fight her for it.

I layed on my futon and had my arms behind my head, staring up at the ceiling. I heard soft snores come from Lucy and I smiled.

She really was cute.

Her pretty brown eyes and soft blonde hair perfected her look and her nose was so small and cute.

I had this weird dreamy smile on my face and I just couldn't wipe it away.

I heard low laughter and I turned my head to Gray. He was laughing at me.
"What Ice Princess?" I spat in a hushed voice as to not wake Lucy up.

"It's just that you really like her don't you?" He asked.
My cheeks burned.

"NO!!" I whisper-shouted.
He rolled his eyes and I turned over.

"I know you were just thinking about her." He said after a moment of silence.

My body felt hot and so did my face. My stomach was fluttering and I felt lightheaded.
"How would you know?" I asked.

"I can see it in your face. You're not very subtle Natsu, at least not to me." He explained.

"I've known you long enough to know the difference when you're thinking about someone or you're thinking about food." He said.
I snorted a little and laughed lightly.

We calmed down and it was silent before he spoke again.
"Seriously though, go for it. She's a catch honestly." Gray said and then I heard him turn over and soft snores began to echo through the room.
I scrunched up my nose and shook my head.

How could Gray ever think I'd like someone like Lucy.
She's whiny and annoying. She's constantly complaining and yelling at me.

Ever since we've joined forces I've had to save her ass.........but damn, the way she looks at me whenever I save her, it's amazing.
Her eyes show embarrassment but admiration.

Her cheeks get a dusty pink color and it compliments her beautiful pale skin perfectly.

The way she talks to me, it gives me a feeling I can't describe. She isn't afraid to talk right about me to my face. She's a no-nonsense type of girl.

And don't get me wrong, I know a lot of girls like that but Lucy is so different from them somehow.

I do admit, I don't really hate her anymore, but I definitely don't like her.

Definitely not.

•••

Lucy's POV
"SHUT UP PYRO!!"

"NO!! YOU SHUT UP ICE PRICK!!"

This is what I have to wake up to.

I clenched my fists and sat up with lightning speed. The two boys, who were still not dressed, turned to me.

Natsu was only in dark purplish pink boxers and Gray was in his usual navy boxers but he had a white tee-shirt on.
"Both of you need to shut the fuck up before I slaughter you." I growled, my eyes dark.

I probably looked like a monster.
My hair was a tangled mess and I had bags under my eyes.

I was only wearing a white tee-shirt and pink shorts.

Gray looked absolutely terrified while Natsu looked terrified as well but he had this look of absolute admiration in his eyes and a small blush on his cheeks.
That made me blush a little but I shook my head.

"Am I clear?" I growled.
They nodded frantically.

"Good." I said in a normal voice and flung the blankets over my legs, swinging my legs over the bed and getting up, going to the bathroom. I took my bag with me.

I closed the bathroom door and took a quick shower, brushing my hair and drying it while brushing my teeth.
I changed into really short jeans and a purple tank top with thin straps. I put my hair up into pigtails with bows that matched the color of my shirt and smiled at myself.

I look good.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room.
Natsu and Gray had their foreheads pressed together and were fighting silently as to not alert me.

I cleared my throat and they jumped in fear. I glared and they gulped, grabbing their things.
Natsu was wearing his usual outfit with his scarf and Gray was obviously half naked.

"Lets go." I said.
They nodded and we left the room.

•••

We met Erza and Wendy down at the lobby and we started heading to the train station.

While we were at this town, we learned that Zeref's men talked about a certain goal. It was something along the lines of capturing a certain person.

•••

Before I knew it we were at the train station. We got our tickets and because the carts could only fit three people Gray, Erza, and Wendy went into one and Happy, Natsu, and I went into the other.
Carla was obviously with Wendy and Happy was usually over in the other cart trying to get Carla's attention.

Before we got on the train Wendy had casted the troya spell on Natsu so he would be fine for the ride.
We sat in an awkward silence.

"Hey Lucy?" Natsu asked.
I turned my head to him.

"Yes Natsu?" I asked back.

"When this is all over, do you want to go on a job with me and Happy? I know it would make Happy happy" he said and laughed at the end.
I was taken aback and I blushed.

"S-sure." I squeaked.
He smiled and then he put his head down on the seat and fell asleep.

I rolled my eyes at him and faced the window again, but this time a small smile was on my face.