єíght

Lucy's POV
Natsu and I sat next to eachother. I had moved over to his side of the small box like crate we sat in on the train.
It had gotten extremely cold and the heaters went out so I decided to cuddle up next to Natsu because he was a fire mage.

Of course, his body was freaking hot as hell and it was comfortable.

It was raining outside and Natsu was sleeping when suddenly the train went to a sudden halt.
It jolted me forward and woke up Natsu and the others.
We all looked at each other from across the isle, nodding.

We all got up and ran off the train.

It was derailed and there was a woman on top of it.
"WHO ARE YOU?!" Erza yelled.

"I'm one of Zeref's demons, Kyôka." She said in a proud tone.

"STAR DRESS: SAGITTARIUS!!" I called and transformed.

"Oh, the blonde is ready to play? Then let's play!" She said, growling at the last part.
She flew towards me but I shot her right in the chest with an arrow, causing her to disintegrate into snow.

"Snow?" I asked and went over to it, not expecting the battle to be over so soon.

"She wasn't actually real. She was one of Invel's dummies. Listen good and listen well Fairies. This battle will not end well for you, we suggest you turn back." A voice said in our heads.
It sounded like a woman.

"HEY WAIT?! WHO ARE YOU?!" Natsu yelled.

No answer.

They were gone.
We all sighed and got onto the train, but Gray had this weird look on his face.

Weird.

•••

3rd Person POV
"Did you do as you were told?" Invel, the rain woman's master, asked.
"Yes Master Invel." She said and bowed.

"Good pet." He said, patting her hooded head.

"Now, lets back to base. I have some things I want to try with you." He added.

The rain shivered shivered as he grabbed her, knowing that as soon as they returned he would begin assaulting her and doing things she didn't want.

But she had to say yes, or she would pay the consequences.
A tear ran down her cheek.

"Don't cry, you know how much I hate rain." Invel growled, not being able to contain his urges until they returned to their base.

So, he ripped her dress open and did vile, awful things to her.

'When will this end?'