fívє

Lucy's POV
I groaned as I woke up. Sunlight poured through the flap of the tent that was now open.
I saw Erza, Gray, Wendy, and the exceeds looking through at me.

I opened my eyes fully and realized the position I was in.
Natsu and I's legs were intertwined, holding us close.
I was sleeping against his chest and he was SHIRTLESS!!!

I screamed and it startled him, waking him up. The others jumped too, hitting their heads as they moved away from the tent.
"PERVERT!!" I yelled at Natsu.

He was on one side of the tent and I was against the other.
"NO IM NOT!!" He yelled back, looking offended.

"YES YOU ARE!!" I retaliated.

"NOT I'M NOT!!" He said again.
I growled and jumped onto him, causing us to tumble out of tent.
His legs were inside the tent and I was sitting on his waist that was outside the tent. I was trying to punch him and he was dodging.

He grew an annoyed expression and flipped us over, now he was on me. He pinned my arms above my head me held they there, causing him to lean down close to my face.
"Would you just stop?!" He exclaimed.
I frowned.

"You're a pervert!" I spat.

"No I'm not!" He spat back.
We heard Gray cough and we shot them glares.

They all smirking at us and I looked back at Natsu. He was looking at me with a confused face.

Fuck.

Natsu was straddling me, leaning close to me and holding my hands. This would've looked bad to anyone else.
Natsu just stared into my eyes and I stared into his.

By now, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy, and Carla were starting breakfast, trying not to pay attention to us anymore.

I snapped out of my trance and kicked him off and he punched me. We began brawling again when I tripped him. He fell forward towards me and I couldn't move.
His face fell right in between my breast.

My whole face went red and steam come from my ears.
He pushed me away and his face was red too.
"Ohhhhhhhh" Gray said quietly and it snapped us out of our trance.

"IM GOING FOR A WALK!! BYE!!" We yelled at the same time and we ran in opposite directions. I ran straight into the woods, not even caring where I was going.

•••

Natsu's POV
I was out of breath so I stopped and put my hands on my knees. I ran a hand through my hair and leaned against a tree, breathing heavily as I slide down onto the dirt.
"What the fuck" I breathed.

This wasn't normal. I shouldn't feel so flustered.
Whats wrong with me?!

Am I sick?!

Why does Lucy suddenly make me feel so....so weird?!

•••

Lucy's POV
I sat on a tree stump, my chest rising and falling as I took gulps of breath.
I've been in the woods for not even an hour and I'm lost.

I've been running around trying to find camp but I feel like I'm getting farther away. And I couldn't call for my spirits since I left my keys back at camp.

The clouds grey dark and rain started pouring down.
A thunder storm, my worst nightmare.

I've been afraid of them since I was a child.

Soon my tank top was soaked, exposing my bra.

I'm shoeless and freezing cold.

I began walking in one direction and rubbing my shoulders to keep warm. I'm sure the others are looking for me, except maybe Natsu.

I honestly don't understand why I'm like this all the sudden.
What is this feeling?

Just somebody, anybody?! Can someone explain what this feeling is suppose to mean?!

Lightning crashed literally right behind me and I screamed as it snapped me out of my thoughts.
I began running as far as I could away from the burning tree now right behind me.

The rain was coming down harder now and the wind was picking up. It was so strong that it was making me walk in a different direction every which way.
My legs felt like jelly from all the running and I was beyond soaked.

I fell on the ground, shivering and shaking. Lightning was looming over head, getting ready to strike.
I closed my eyes and tears slipped through my eyes. The lightning came crashing down but I felt warm arms pick me up and run me away from the lightning.

I was shaking uncontrollably.

I opened my eyes and looked up at the person holding me close.

Dare I say my savior?

"Natsu."
He looked down at me and smiled.

"Yeah." he said with a fond tone and then he began to run faster.

We came out of the woods and to the clearing where camp was. I saw a transparent wind barrier around the camp.
Natsu ran inside of our camp that was protected by Wendy's magic.

The rain was gone instantly.

He put me down lightly and went to our tent, going to change.
The others crowded around me, asking me if I was ok and all that.

But I just watched as Natsu changed behind the tent.
His hair was glistening in the light and from the rain. His chest was dripping went and I saw his 6 pack.

I looked away before I could think anything else that was going to make me feel weirder and Wendy handed me a towel. I thanked her and sat down my the fire, warming myself up.