thírtєєn

Lucy's POV
"Alright everyone, we are going into unknown territory right now." Master started.
The whole guild was crowded around a table, looking at a map.

Three weeks ago I agreed to a battle with Zeref, and today was the day.

Over the past three weeks we have all been training and are stronger than ever.

"We are split into squadrons. Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Wendy, and Gray; you 5 will face Zeref's 5 main fighters. The rest of us will fight the demons and his minions." Master explained.

"Wait Master!" Levy yelled.

"Hm?" Master asked.
Levy pushed her way up to where our main fighters stood and she gave Master a hard look.

"I have history with Black Steel, let me fight him." She said, a hard look in her eyes.
Master went to protest but her decision was clear.

"Alright, Wendy you go with Erza. Levy you take Wendy's train alright?" Master asked.

"Thank you Master." Levy said and nodded.
I smiled.

I knew it.

Master then continued.
"You 6 will be stationed at different placed far away from each other." Master added.

"This battle is a serious one, be ready for any tricks they may pull." Master explained and we all nodded again.

"Now, you all should get to your stations. You five will be taking separate trains so that you aren't easy to find." Master finished and we nodded.

"Alright." I said.
We began to go our separate ways when Natsu grabbed me, pulling me into him.

He connected our lips and kissed me. The kiss was passionate and I could feel the worry bouncing off of him. He deepened it for a moment before letting me go, pulling back and putting his forehead on mine, holding my cheeks.

"Don't die, alright?" He asked.

"I won't." I said.

We heard gasping and looked back to our guild mates and they were all white, shocked expressions on their faces.

'No time to stand around' I thought and took off for the train station, leaving my guild mates confused and shocked.