2. Best Friend...

Oh death where is thy sting?

Oh grave where is thy victory?

For man that is born of woman has but a short time to live and is full of misery......

"Come on" I said walking into the living room "are you seriously reciting Archer, how many times are you going to watch that season anyways?"

I had just woken up and it was almost nine. I was very hungry and I was just praying that Hannah had prepared something for the both of us to eat.

"Hey sleepy head" she said patting the empty seat on the couch right next to her

"No...I'm hungry" I whined

"Foods in the warmer"

"Yes" I rushed to the kitchen and went back to the living room with a bowl of spaghetti and chicken. I threw myself on the couch and started eating.

"Can we watch something else?"

"Sure what do you have in mind?"

"I don't know" I said licking my fingers

"Oh....what's that show called?" I started snapping my fingers trying to remember

"Chicago med..." she guessed

"No" I responded still trying to remember

"Chicago fire"

"No"

"Hmm... I got it Chicago PD"

"No....and will you stop with the Chicagos'"

"Fine...." she rolled her eyes "but we should definitely go there sometime, I heard their food is just amazing....."

"I got it....Telenovela" I said snapping my fingers one last time

"Seriously" she laughed "I shouldn't even have tried to guess and why should I agree to watch that anyways?"

"Because....we get to see Jencarlos Canela" I beamed

"Ok...there's no denying he's hot plus Eva Longoria is in there too" she squinted her eyes and stroked her imaginary beard "fine....let's watch"

We watched a few episodes and later went to bed. I didn't feel like sleeping all alone in my room so I got my novel which I was almost done reading by the way and went to her room. She tied her hair into a loose puff and joined me in bed.

"So...there is a party this Friday welcoming the freshmen and stuff so I was....." she paused "hoping we could go" she said the last words quickly like she knew I was going to say no

"No, I'm not going"

"Come on Bridget" she said hitting the bed with her hands and feet "I knew you would say no"

"Then why did you ask?"

"Because I was hoping you would give me a different answer apart from your usual no.... Come on" she shook my arm a little

"Fine..."

"Yes"

"I'll think about it"

"Buzz kill" she laughed and hit me with a pillow. We chatted a little more before she fell asleep. I wasn't feeling sleepy so I took out my novel and started reading. The story was so interesting that I kept telling myself 'Just a few more pages' and before I knew it, It was almost one. I only had a few more pages till the end of the book but I decided to sleep, the last thing I wanted to do was doze or fall asleep during a lecture which was something I never did by the way, I could zone out or spend half and sometimes even the entire lecture day dreaming but I never dozed or slept.

It was hard for me to get up the next morning but after I put my alarm on snooze for the third time I finally got up. I felt much better after taking a hot shower and having my breakfast. I had like thirty minutes to spare before starting off so I sat down on the couch and decided to finish off my novel.

It took me less than twenty minutes to finish it, I couldn't believe I slept with just that many pages remaining, they seemed like they were a lot more than that last night. Hannah got up just in time for me to say bye to her before I walked out of the door.

As usual I put on my headsets and walked to school. The sun was doing an exceptionally good job at shining today, it was just the way I liked it, sunny but just enough to let the cool morning breeze give you a few goose bumps.

I had two lectures in the morning and one in the afternoon which sucked by the way. My first two lectures were quite interesting and I met Richard on my way out of the lecture theatre

"Hey" he smiled

I noticed his girl friend wasn't under his arm today

"Hey, where is Silvia?" I said looking around. She was a nice girl but we never really clicked, well maybe it's because I had never really talked to her

"We had a little argument so she isn't really talking to me"

"Oh....so that's why you are standing here talking to me right now" I started walking and he joined me entwining our fingers "That's not true, I always say hi you're the one that never does"

"I do....when you are not with your girlfriend, who I don't think really likes me"

"Bree you walk around all day with a frown on your face" he deadpanned "Who would want to say hi"I scowled and he laughed.

Richard was one of the very few people who had not given up on trying to be friends with me when I first arrived. As time went by I grew fond of him and we became friends. He asked me to join him for lunch and I declined telling him I had stuff to do.

I went to the library and returned the novel I got. I then scoured the book shelves until I found something that peaked my interest. I got it and went to my usual spot at the back of the library. I made myself comfortable and dove in.

I had only read a few pages of it and my cheeks were already hurting from smiling too much.

"So this is where you spend your days" Someone said startling me.

I looked up and saw the handsome creature from the other day leaning against one of the book shelves with the same ridiculous smile on his face

"wh...wh...what are you doing here?" I stammered

"Well hello to you to" he smiled

****
Hey babes....😘😘😘
So what do you think of Hannah hmmmn.... and lets not forget our handsome creature....
What do you think will happen next?....

Please join me next time on another episode or in the case chapter *wiggles eyebrows* of baby blues...lol

Please feel free to hit that little star and the bottom if you enjoyed the chapter and comment because I would love....I mean just love to hear from you....

Love....me....

XoXo....😘😚😙