11. Advice and views

When I woke up in the morning Kevin wasn’t in bed with me. I got up and opened the windows. My face was hit with nice cool air and it felt really nice so I put my head out. I opened my eyes and found a kid from across the street looking at me. He looked like he was trying to figure out what I was doing. I smiled at him and waved but he just frowned and walked away.

“What are you doing?” I heard Kevin say

I put my head back in “I was just...” but I was at a loss for words as Kevin stood there in just a towel. There were beads of water on his chest and my eyes focused on one particular droplet that rolled down his chiselled chest to his beautifully sculpted abdomen till it stopped right on the towel.

“You were just...”

“I was j-just...I think I’m going to make breakfast”

I tried to walk past him but he grabbed me and pulled me flush against him. He planted a soft kiss on my lips then the corner of my mouth. His nose brushed against my cheek then he traced his lips to my ear and nibbled on it. I felt my knees weaken and it was getting considerably hard for me to breathe. My breaths felt laboured and as much as I liked the effect he was having on me, the feeling was foreign and it made me uneasy.

“Kevin” I said in between breaths

“Hmm”

But I couldn’t speak, I wanted to tell him to stop but I didn’t want him to. He began to place small kisses on my neck. There were moments when he would suck and graze my skin with his teeth sending little tingly sensations through my body and I liked it. I felt his hand on my back then he slipped it underneath my sleeping shirt but I pulled back when I felt it brush against my skin.

I was breathing heavily and my face felt hot.

“Is something wrong?” He asked though the smirk he had on his face told me he knew exactly what was wrong

He took a step towards me and I took a step back “Don’t move, I told you not to do that”

He took a few steps till he was standing right in front of me. He brushed his hand against my cheek and asked me again“Is something wrong?”

“No...it’s just that we have never really gone that far before and you know I’ve never done this before so it’s kind of weird”

“Never done what before?” he asked furrowing his eyebrows

“Well you know...” I blushed “I’ve never had sex before”

“You’re joking right” he chuckled

“No, I’m not” I said stepping out of his reach, the fact that he laughed at me kind of hurt a little

“You never told me”He tried to touch me again but I moved back “I’m going to take a shower, I’ll find you downstairs”

Without waiting for him to answer I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I took a quick shower because I didn’t want to be late. Kevin wasn’t in the room when I got out so I quickly dressed up and went downstairs with my bag. I could hear Hannah and Kevin chatting as I approached the kitchen.

“Morning sleepy head”

“Morning Hannah” I got milk from the fridge to make some cereal. Hannah and Kevin were eating toast and scrambled eggs but I wasn’t in the mood for that. I noticed that Hannah was dressed like she was going somewhere which was weird because she would be in her pyjamas right now

“Where are you going this early?”

“Anne is in town so I’m going to meet up with her before class”