18. Personal Pillow

Sexual frustration... read about it, heard about it but never experienced it till this week. Kevin didn't continue from where he left off after we got back to the room and I never asked him to. I guess I just didn't have the courage to. I got a B+ on my test and with the number of tests I had the coming week I had to spend more hours in the library studying than reading my novels... sad really

After I studied till I felt like I just couldn't do it anymore I decided to head home greeting the librarian on my way out. I found Hannah moving stuff around in preparation for Anne's arrival.

"Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you"

"Don't worry about it there wasn't much to do anyways"

We decided that Anne would sleep on the couch since it could be pulled out to make a bed though we did forget that it could do that. Her stuff would stay in both our rooms but most of it would be in hers.

I went upstairs to my room wanting to create some space but it seemed Hannah had already beaten me to it... talk about personal space. She hadn't exaggerated in clearing things out so I wasn't going to yell at her.

I took a quick shower and went back downstairs to get something to eat. I found that Hannah had ordered Chinese for dinner

"You're a life saver"

"I know... I know" she lazily waved her hand about "what would you do without me?" then grinned patting the empty spot next to her

I sat down but groaned when she put an episode of Archer. She had watched every episode released so far but she chose to watch them over and over again. Sometimes I felt like she did it just to piss me off but then the way she would laugh then look at me expecting me to join her when he cracked what I suppose was a joke made me doubt it

"Hannah please pick something else"

"Why? This show is amazing"

I rolled my eyes "He is a drunk, a bully and a womaniser who always has things go his way even without trying. All this show teaches people is that when you sit around drinking all day things just tend to go your way"

She gave me a disapproving look and shook her head "Why are you over thinking this? It's a funny show so just shut up and laugh when you think it's funny. I expect you to laugh by the way"

You might think she was joking when she said she expected to hear me laugh... she wasn't. I fake laughed so hard my throat hurt by the time I went to bed. Hannah came to sleep in my room saying she didn't feel like sleeping alone. The thing was I had gotten used to sleeping with Kevin and whenever I moved next to him in the middle of the night he would hold me close to his warm body with his strong arms.

Hannah on the other hand was a huge disappointment; her body was cold and she kept pushing me away when I moved closer to her not to mention I had fallen off the bed a couple of times because this. By the time I woke up in the morning I was grumpy and my body was sore. What made it worse was that Hannah woke up all cheery talking about how she slept like a baby.

We never had these kinds of sleeping problems before. I guess it turns out that Mr Handsome had set some pretty high standards.

I didn't make for the best of company at school and I was late for all of my lectures which was unacceptable since I was within the campus. When I told Richard about what happened he just laughed at me. I just thanked God that it was a Friday-TGIF right.

Richard went home with me saying that he had nothing else to do. We found Anne, Hannah and surprisingly Kevin on the couch chatting while watching TV. I was more excited at seeing my personal pillow than I was at seeing Anne though I hugged her first before going to straddle Kevin putting my face in the crook of his neck.