3. Cute Boys and Baby blues

I looked at the guy with piercing blue eyes and I was still a little shocked. I don't know why I was shocked. I mean it's the library anyone can come in but what the hell was he doing all the way here, even the nice old lady never bothered to check on the books on this section because she knew no one would take them and she was the librarian for crying out loud, so why would he of all people even be here?.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine" I snapped

"It's just that you have a little drool running down the corner of your mouth" he pointed

"What" I wiped both sides and he laughed "I'm kidding"

I frowned and he was still smiling "May I join you?"

"No" I said flatly and turned to continue reading my book

I didn't know why I was behaving like this, he clearly didn't do anything wrong but I couldn't help it. He ignored me and sat next to me

"I thought I said no"

"And I just realised that, that's probably the only option you will pick when asked to choose....what are you reading?" he said gesturing at my book

"A book"

"I know that it's a book sunshine, but what book is it?"

"Bared to you by Silvia Day"

"Sounds interesting"

"It is"

He kept quiet for a while and as soon as I felt like I could get back to my reading mood he spoke

"So there's a party this Friday, are you going?"

"No"

"Why not"

"I have other plans"

"I was hoping we could go together or get together"

His words made my heart beat a little faster stupid heart

"Well I'm not going"

"Ok...but if you change your mind let me know"

"I won't"

"You won't...."

"I won't change my mind"

"Ok.....I was kind of hoping you would go for 'let me know' coz it would mean there would be a chance of me meeting you there" he chuckled

I ignored him and turned my attention back to my book but I couldn't focus with him sitting next to me. I found myself reading the same line over and over again, it was kind of frustrating. There were tables and chairs on the other side, why did he choose to sit on the floor next to me.

"You know" he whispered "You've been reading the same page for the past ten minutes, are you sure you are ok?"

"I'm fine" I said snapping my book shut before forcing it into my bag

"See you around" he said laughing as I walked away

I signed for my book before leaving the library but it was a hustle trying to get it out after I shoved it in.....which was all his fault by the way. I only put it in because I was frustrated and forcing it back in was no piece of cake either. I spent more time than I wanted in the lecture theatre waiting for the lecture to begin, at first I was alone then a couple of students came in.

As much as I liked being alone, being in this place just felt creepy. After some time it was full and the lecturer walked in. The lecture was quite interesting though I would sometimes zone out and think about the boy whose name I didn't know...the one with the baby blue eyes.