15. After

As I walked to the restaurant I was supposed to meet Hannah and Anne for lunch I occasionally got weird looks from people. I didn't blame them though even I would stare at me... I actually did before I left the house. I ended up wearing recycled jeans and Kevin's shirt which was two to three sizes too big... to top it off I wore a scarf that was wrapped around my neck like it was freaking cold outside. I cursed the sun for shining so brightly

I asked Hannah to carry some clothes for me since Kevin left a note in the Kitchen saying that I shouldn't go back home. Deep down I was just praying that my bruises would have gone down by Monday. I walked into the restaurant and it was packed, I spotted Anne and Hannah next to a window which I was grateful for because I was sweating like a pig.

I took a seat and greeted them both but they just sat there looking at me.

"Is it that bad?" Hannah asked "staring at my choice in clothing with disapproval"

"Yes it is" I sighed "did you bring the clothes?"

"Yes I did" she said passing me a bag "how was your night out with Kevin and his friends by the way?"

"It was fun... I learnt that I'm actually good at bowling and I liked all his friends except one"

"Is she an x-girlfriend?" Anne asked

"I don't know what she is to him but I concluded that she is a bitch... It would be nice if you guys met her so that you could see for yourselves but I doubt that's happening anytime soon..." I paused before adding "she has a 'fuck-no come' attitude"

The waiter came to get our orders just about the same time I made that statement causing her to look at me weirdly.

"Oh...that puts you in a bit of a pickle" Hannah said after the waiter took our orders

"Wait what does that mean?" Anne frowned

"Well it can relate to pretty much anything really but let me just put it this way... from watching porn in our teen years to us evolving into reading romantic novels we came to learn that the process of fucking is fun right" Hannah nodded her head in agreement while looking at Anne and I continued "but even though it's fun every single person wants to reach the ultimate high which is an orgasm right?" I said looking directly at Anne making sure she understood where I was going

"Well same thing with her, her 'fuck-no come' attitude can be one of two ways—either she is the ex-girlfriend or the wanna be girlfriend. Care to elaborate Hannah?"

"Why thank you Bridget" she chimed in making me laugh "So if she is the ex-girlfriend it means she had fun dating him but didn't get her ultimate high which in this case would be...."

"An engagement" Anne said sounding unsure

"See you're getting it. It could be moving in together, an engagement, marriage yeah the list goes on" I smile

"Or" Hannah continued "she could be the wanna be girlfriend which in this case would mean that they have either been friends for a short time or a very... very... very long time which is fun but she wants her ultimate high which in this case would be..."

"A relationship" Anne responded looking like she finally got it

"Yes" I said clapping my hands "thus the 'fuck-no come' attitude"

"So in short she is either a clingy ex or someone who has been friend zoned... I don't think the term 'fuck-no come' is appropriate or even remotely necessary"

We both look at her astonished

"Yeah... this is why I don't like her" I said to Hannah who shook her head "she's a buzz kill" I turned my head to face her "you know you're a buzz kill right?"