Heartbreak Girl? Not Anymore.

I knew how it went. Break up, no talking. There'd be a "let's stay friends though" but neither of us would try. Ever.

All this went through my head as Joey, my boyfriend, walked towards me. He had texted me saying:

"We need to talk."

I'd been through this before. Whatever.

"Hey." Can't even look me in the eyes. Jerk.

"Hi, how are you?" I greet him stiffly.

"Good, I guess. Look, I'm just going to spit it out. I think we need to break up. I found somebody else." I KNEW IT.

"Well were you looking for somebody else?! Hard to find when you don't look." I roll my eyes.

"I... Don't know how to respond to that." He kicks at the dirt.

"Really?! DID YOU CHeat?" I end in a whisper because my voice will crack.

"I... did." I gasp.

"How long?!"

"A month."

"YOU- I TOLD YOU- UGH! I'M GLAD WE ARE THROUGH! ERGH BYE!" I turn on my heel and walk back to my car. Ergh. How did I ever like him?

         ~               ~              ~

"And he told me he didn't know how to respond!" I bawl into my pillow, talking to my best friend and room mate, Claire.

"Babe, I'm sorry. C'mon. I have ice cream, chick flicks, and fuzzy pajamas. And a laptop." She tries to lure me out from under the covers. I juat groan.

"I have The Fault In Our Stars." she whispers. I whimper.

"Mmm fine." I crawl out and take the book. "Thanks for buying it." She smiles and nods.

"You're welcome." I smile back.

       ~                  ~               ~

"OUR SONG IS A SLAMMING SCREEN DOOR, SNEAKIN OUT AN- AH!" I scream and run to the radio. I turn the volume down quickly. I shyly tuck my hair, that slipped out of the bun, behind my ear. It's been a week since the break up. I.. I'm over him. That makes me sound like a slut, but I swear he just wasn't the one. "I, um, didn't see you there." I blush and look up at him... and scream.

"YOU'RE MICHAEL CLIFFORD FRom... I- I'm sorry. You're part of my FAVORITE band. Ever."

"Oh. Okay, I suppose you want an autograph or photo?" Michael Clifford, from Five Seconds of Summer, smiles. It looks tired and fake.

"Uh.. Nah. It's okay. Um... What are you doing in my apartment?" I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"The guy at the desk said to come to room 55. This is 55, right?"

"Well yeah. Hang on. I'll straighten it out. And uh, sorry you had to see me dancing and yeah..." I smile, blush again, and walk towards the phone.

~~

Well here we go! Another turn. I love Mikey! and 5SOS. who else? anyway, I'm taking my time with this story.

~~