Chapter 7

We get to the club and walk in. It's dark, loud, and has flashing lights everywhere. So, in other words, a typical club. I'm not a huge partier so I make my way to the bar and grab a beer.

I look around and see Missy sitting at the end of the bar, in the corner. A girl with short blonde hair stands in front of her, but I can't see her face. Missy throws her head back in laughter and her eyes shimmer. Good God I need another beer.

~                       ~                          ~

~~Missy's POV~~

"Oh my gosh! That's awesome." I laugh as my newfound friend, Kaleila, explains how she met her boyfriend. Apparently, she was a huge fan of his band, Twenty For Seven, and he finally noticed her. They met up and started dating. I was laughing at some of the things she tweeted him and stuff.

Her boyfriend walks up and slips his arm around her waist.

"Sweetheart, come dance." Rajiv (her boyfriend) smiles at me.

"Yeah! Go spend time with your boy. I have your number. See ya later!" I grin as Kaleila walks out onto the dance floor.

~                        ~                         ~

~~Mikey's POV.~~

I see the blonde girl walk out onto the dance floor, lead by a tall, black haired guy. I look back at Missy and she sighs and orders another drink. I grab my beer and walk over to her.

"Is this seat taken?" She smiles and shakes her head.

"Nope." We sit there for about two hours talking about everything. Then we go silent for a few minutes.

"Artemis." She says. I look over at her and raise an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"That's my full name. Artemis Grace Harler."

"It's pretty."

"It's the Greek goddess's name. She's the goddess of the Hunt and Moon. She swore off men."

"Oh. That's... interesting." She smiles at me.

"Sorry. I love Greek mythology."

"It's fine! I took a course on it in high school. I speak it."

We talk till 2am and then leave the bar.

~~~~~~

I climb into bed and see she's reading a different book.

"What book now?" I grin.

"Mortal Instruments. Read it?" She looks at me.

"Yep. It's great. I used to ship Clary and Jace, but then.. well you know."

"Oh my gosh I know! And Valentine?! Ugh!" She rolls her eyes. she's so passionate about her reading. I smile and we say our good nights.

~~

and with that, I'm off to get ready for bed. Thanks for more than 5 reads! haha. tell me what you want to see happen with Martemis. (Michael and Artemis' ship name). Do you think it'll work out?

Oh! and if y'all have a vine, you should really go check out @jivdude. It's "Kalei's" "boyfriend." He has a band, Twenty For Seven and they're great. Also, the Greek Mythology stuff is true.

Anyway,

xx

~~