Chapter 21

~Five Months Later~

~~Abby's POV~~

"Please help. Please let her wake up, soon. I'm not.. I can't lose her again." I pray. I haven't prayed in so long, it feels weird. But gosh, I need God more than ever right now. The guys have been gone for a while. I can tell that it affected them. They barely Tweet, don't go out often and lost a tiny bit of charisma on stage.

"Mmm.." I hear a groan and snap my attention from my hands, to Missy.

~~~~~~~

~~Missy's POV~~

"Mmm.." I groan. I attempt opening my eyes but it's way too bright. Ugh. Where am I?

"Oh my gosh. Missy?! Oh MISSY! NURSE!" I hear a scream to my left .. Who's Missy? I groan again and open my eyes.  I squint, and I see a brunette standing by... My hospital bed? What? Why am I in a hospital?

"Mrr... Why am I-" I stop short. My voice sounds weird, like a frog. And my throat hurts. It's very dry.

"You're awake! OH MY GOSH!" The brunette sets her hand on mine.

"Who are you?" I whisper.

"Abby, do you remember me?" Her eyebrows crease.

Abby... Yeah... Sister. She died.

"My sister's name was Abby. She passed away when I was eight." I frown. Didn't she?

"Oh. I have so much to tell you. But you need some time to wake up."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"You've been in a coma, Artemis. I'll tell you later." She smiles at me, eyes shining.

~                        ~                        ~

Oh God. The crash. Five Seconds of Summer. Michael. Everything floods back.

"Abby!" I call out. She's the girl from the beach.

"Hey! How are you feeling?"

"I'm good. I have three questions, though. 1) Why are you here? Not to be rude, but we don't know eachother that well."

"I know. But uh.. Here's something that will surprise you. I'm... I'm your sister." My eyes fly open, wide.

"WHAT." I tear up as she explains what happened.

"Abby." I whisper as she hugs me.

"Two. What was question two?" She pulls away.

"How," I swallow. "How long?" She sighs.

"A year and one month." I gasp. I'm 18. I missed a year of school. I missed my birthday.

"A- A year? But.." Michael.

"Okay. Okay. Where's Michael?" I'm scared of that question. For some reason, I don't think he's in the lobby waiting.

"They had to leave. They had a tour. He wanted to stay, I swear."

He left. I shouldn't have expected him to stay. I tear up, again.

"Alright. Well, catch me up. Will you buy me a People Magazine?" I laugh.

"Sure!" She chuckles and kisses my hand.

~~

She awoke! I know at least two of my readers are happy about it because I'm great friends with them!

Please comment and vote.

Love you all so so so much!

XX

~~