Chapter Three

After we walked to Starbucks® and back, we sat on the bed and turned on the Telly.

"What do you usually watch?" I go to guide and start looking through the channels.

"Um... Whatever's on, I guess. Aladdin comes on in ten minutes." He gestures towards the screen.

"Oh! I love that movie!" I grin.

"I do too." He smiles I and put it on the right channel.

      ~                   ~                  ~

"HELLO CALIFORNIA!!!" My door flys open and standing in the entryway is, the one and only, Ashton Irwin.

"Hi!" Michael and I respond.

"You're not Michael." Ashton cocks his head at me.

I explain what happened and Michael nods along. When I finish, Ashton grins.

"Well alrighty then! I'm Ashton, call me Ash. You are?"

"Missy." I smile and stand up to shake hands but instead Ashton picks me up and hugs me. I laugh as Luke and Calum make their way in. They stare at me and I explain again and introduce myself.

"Okay! I'm Luke, this is Calum." He smiles and I nod.

"I know. Y'all are part of my favorite band." I wink and walk into the kitchen. Calum and Luke follow.

"Really?"

"Uh unless you're imposters, yes. Really." I smirk.

"Awesome. Are you staying for the whole summer?" Calum hops on the counter and gets comfortable.

"Being that it's my apartment, yes. I live here. Excuse me." I wait for Luke to move so I can get my sleepy tea.

"Sorry. So is there anything we should know about you?" Luke wiggles his eyebrows.

"Uhm... I'm 17, I play drums," Ashton smirks, "I surf, and if I start being a brat, it's not your fault. I'm just in that stage... of the month. And I'm still upset about the jerk I used to date, he broke up with me." I smile and put the tea on the burner. I'm over him, but I mean, who cheats on you?! Guys are idiots.

"Who broke up with you? If I had a girl as beautiful as you, I would never let her go." Michael says as he walks in.

"Aw that's so sweet. Thank you, Michael. His name's Joey. Anyway, anything I need to know about y'all?" It's my turn to wiggle my eyebrows.

"Not that I know... Oh! We surf too, and we make a lot of videos so be prepared." Ashton grins.

"Oh nuh uh! I don't do videos, sorry." I shake my head and put sugar in my cup.

"Well, you do now. It's been a long day and I'm tired. Where's the mattress? Calum and I will share it." Luke looks around as if to find the mattress in the kitchen.

"In the closet, in the hallway." I point.

"I guess I'll take Claire's side of the bed. Ash, you want the couch?" Michael raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah buddy!"

~                        ~                         ~

I finish my tea and change into my pajamas and climb into bed. What a great day, I think as I grab The Fault In Our Stars, opening to the first page.

~~

Chapter three :) so, next chapter will be Michael's P.O.V sorry if it isn't successful lol. so, YAY!! Ttfn

~~