Chapter Five

"Wakey Wakey... I made brunch." I gently shake Michael awake. Everybody else woke up on their own around 10:30am. It's 11am now. I set everything up, for the brunch, on my balcony: Orange Juice, Milk, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Pancakes and a fruit salad. I'm excited to present it to them. Everything is homemade.

"Mmmm smells delicious." Michael sits up and sticks his nose in the air.

"Let's hope it tastes that way too. Come on!" Ashton impatiently taps his foot. I lead them out and their mouths fall open. I set it up elegantly with a white table cloth and pretty dishes. You can see the beach from the balcony, along with the surfers and beach goers.

"It looks great! Thank you so much, Missy!" Luke gives me a hug and then sits. We follow suit.

"This is the best breakfast I've ever had. Will you marry me? That way I get it everyday." Ashton teases.

"Of course I'll marry you, love." I grin back.

"Yay! WIFE!! What's fun to do around here?"

"Well, there's the fair at the pier, a few theme parks, surfing, water skiing, Jet skiing, shopping and exploring." I smile and look out at the view. It never gets old. The boys start talking about their plans for today.

"Well what about you? What do you want to do?" Calum looks at me expectantly.

"Oh I'll probably just read and stay home."

"You're not hanging out with us, wifey?" Ashton pouts.

"I didn't realize I was invited?" I furrow my 'brows.

"Of course you're invited!" Michael stares, looking incredulous.

"Oh. Well in that case, whatever y'all want to do." I smile and they return it.

"We asked for your help. What should we do?" Luke asks.

"Uhm.. There's  a great theme park called Busch Gardens. It's super fun. Busy, but fun."

"Sounds like a plan!" We continue eating, laughing and joking.

We get ready and head downstairs to catch a cab.

~                         ~                        ~

"These churros are amazing. Almost better than your cooking, wife." Ashton smirks at me and I laugh.

"Almost. You guys wanna ride the rapids? We'll get soaked but it's worth it!"

"Let's do it!" Michael grins and we head in that direction.

~               ~                ~                ~

"That was the best theme park ever." Michael says as we walk back into the apartment. We all nod in agreement. It's around 5pm, so we were there for a good five hours.

"What do you guys want to do about dinner?" Calum looks around at each of us.

"I can go to the store and get some ingredients for my casserole." They all nod enthusiastically.

"What's in it, though?" Luke looks skeptical.

"Brocoli, Bacon, Sour Cream, Crackers... Just casserole stuff." I smile and head into the kitchen to write down what I need to get from the store.

~~

How's it goin? I'm going to try to keep a regular update schedule but who knows..

~~