Chapter 11

~~Mikey's POV~~

The beach it is. I get changed and walk into the living room and just about choke. Standing there, in a bright blue bikini, all tanned up, with her hair down, and her bare feet, is Artemis Harler. She looks like a Victoria's Secret Model. She has a toned stomach, nice legs and that butt... I almost let out a wolf whistle but bite my tounge.

"Need any help with lunch?" She spins around and smiles. Gosh. She could totally be a model.

"No thanks! Everything's packed." She flashes another smile.

"Alrighty." I smile back.

~                         ~                        ~

"AH! It's freezing!" Artemis squeaks.

"It's not that bad when you get in, Missy." Luke rolls his eyes. She sticks her tounge out at him.

"It's California! It should be hot!" She squeals.

"Oh COME ON!" Calum yells, laughing, and runs behind her, picks her up, and dunks her.

"AHHHH! OH MY GOSH! I HATE YOU!" She screams and giggles.

"No, you don't. You love me." Calum chuckles.

"She's right, though. It is cold." I laugh.

"Oh? Are you scared, Michael?" Luke teases.

"No. How can you be scared of cold? I just don't want to freeze." I shake my head.

"Oh, come on. It really isn't that bad, Mike." Missy smiles. Then splashes me. I scream, not expecting it, and she throws her head back, laughing.

"That's it!" I dive in after her and she tries to run, but fails. I grab her and dunk her

"No!" She laughs. I set her down.

"CHICKEN FIGHTS!" Ashton shouts.

"Idiot, we have an odd number of people." I roll my eyes at him.

"That's okay! I won't do it." Luke backs away.

"Alright! Mike and I against Cal and Ash!" Artemis grins.

~~

YAY :) I think I finally have a good climax for this story... mwahahaha >:) so it won't be going supernatural.

On a different note, do guys like Micsy or Martemis better? (Michael and Artemis's ship name) and thanks for 50+ reads! :)

xx

~~