Chapter 10

~~Missy's POV~~

I storm into the apartment, crying, and run to my room.

"Why did I react like that?!" I mumble to myself. He didn't even try to force me. I was just angry that it even happened. I'm so stupid. He probably hates me now. I lay on my bed and cry. I want my mom. Or dad. Or siblings. I have nobody. A fresh stream of tears come.

~~~~~~~

After about a hour of crying and missing my family, I walk out into the living room. Everybody's awake. I look at the clock: 11:33am. I must have fallen asleep. I avoid eye contact with Michael.

"Morning sleepy head." Calum smiles and pokes me in the ribs. I giggle and attempt to poke him back.

"Not so quick, princess." He grabs my hand and spins me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh! I can never poke you! It's so annoying!" I laugh and plop down on the couch. I see Michael staring at me and lose my smile. Calum notices.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Calum sits next to me and puts his arm around me.

"Nothing," I grin, "Who wants to go to the Café across the street?" I cock my head and Calum smiles.

"ME! And Calum? I'd appreciate it if you took your arm off my wife." Ashton stands and tries to look threatening, failing epically. Calum laughs, and obeys, which disappoints me. I don't like Calum, at all. I actually like Michael, but since he hates me, I like having someone to cuddle with.

I'm happy when Ashton sits next to me.

"Hello, wife. Shall I go get ready for the café and day?"

"Hi, Husband. And yes! We all should." Everybody gets up except me and Michael. They go to get ready and I'm about to stand when Michael sits next to me and rests his hand on my arm.

"Hey. I'm sorry if I said the wrong thing, this morning. I just wanted you to know that you can trust me."

"You're not mad at me? It wasn't your fault! I shouldn't have reacted like that. I'm sorry."

"Of course I'm not mad at you! It's okay. Come here." He holds his arms out and I hug him. Tight. To my surprise, and liking, he hugs me tight too. I smile and rest my head on his chest.

~                        ~                         ~

"Let's go to the beach!" Luke suddenly sits up and turns the tv off.

"Uh, why? I happened to be watching that." Ash raises his eyebrow.

"We're on vacation! Come on! We do this," He gestures at the tv, "All the time!" We look at eachother.

"Okay! I'll go change and pack a picnic." I smile and stand up, then head to my room.

~~

So, I thought pretty hard on whether this would go supernatural, and I still need time, haha. Anyway, I thought about having and update schedule, but knowing me, I'd fail at keeping to it. :)

~~