Chapter Two

"Well sir, we need another room. I already have a room mate and there had to be a mess up with the logs." I roll my eyes and Michael smirks. I rent this apartment...

"Hello?! OH MY GOSH! He hung up on me!" I slam the phone down on the receicer and Michael grimaces.

"Uhm.. I don't know what to do. I told the lads to meet here." Michael runs his hand through his hair and looks at me hesitantly.

"Okay. Uhm.. I have one air mattress if you want it? And Claire isn't here for the summer so I guess you can use her side of the bed." I bite my lip and sit down.

"Uh yeah that'd be cool, thanks. I don't want to intrude, though." He stands awkwardly by the door.

"You can sit, you know. And you're not intruding it's totally fine. Uh, you will have to deal with me for the summer. I have no plans." I laugh nervously and he joins in.

"Alright. Well the guys should be here in about an hour. Luke managed to lose his luggage. Is there a coffee joint around here?" He smiles.

"Yeah. There's one about a block away. A Starbucks®." I point in the right direction.

"Thanks. You can call me Mike, by the way."

"I'm Missy. Nice to meet you." He looks at me suspiciously.

"Your name isn't Missy, is it?"

"Uhm.. Not my full name, no. How'd you know?"

"I just learned how to read people. What's your full name?" I shake my head.

"It's rare that I tell people my name. Only four people know it." He cocks his head but nods anyway.

"Uh okay then. You wanna go get a coffee with me?

"Sure."

~~

WELL HEYYY! aha. how's it going? :) Hope this is good and you're enjoying it.

~~