Chapter 18

~~Mikey's P.O.V~~

A week and a half. That's how long it's been since the crash. That's how long it's been since I saw color in Missy's face. That's how long I've cried. That is how long Artemis has been in a coma.

"Michael?" Ash whistles at me and waves his hand in front of my face. How many times has he said my name?

"Yes?" I lean forward in my chair and move Missy's hair out of her face.

"You need to take a break. Get away. At least try to have fun and laugh, like we used to. Even if it's just for a day. Luke took Abby out to eat, so we're going to meet them at the ice cream shop after we eat."

"Not hungry."

"You need to eat, Mike."

"What if she wakes up? And I'm not here for her?"

"I... Oh c'mon! We're going whether I have to drag you or not." He grabs my hand and tugs.

"Fine. What about Cal?" I slap his hand away and stand up.

"He's coming with us."

~                         ~                        ~

"OH MY GOD! MICHAEL CLIFFORD, CALUM HOOD AND ASHTON IRWIN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN I GET A PHOTO?!??!" A black haired girl screams at us, even though she's only about a foot away. I forgot we had fans. I forgot I'm famous. I don't want to do this today. My eyes are red, my clothes are three days old, and I don't want to hug anybody except Missy. I want her fingers entwined with mine, her eyes lighting up when she talks about reading or when she laughs.

"Yeah, of course!" I say, and smile tiredly. I may not want to, but I have to. I pose, sign her shirt and hug her. We say goodbye and walk into the ice cream shop.

"Mike!" A deep voice calls. I immediately know it's Luke, and follow the shout.

"Hey guys!" Ashton slides into the booth, squashing Abby between the wall and Luke. I give her an apologetic look and mouth "sorry". She shakes her head and giggles, just like Artemis.

~~~~~~~

We're at the ice cream shop for a hour, telling stories, joking and laughing. I actually manage to forget, for a little while.

~~

DON'T STOP IS PERFECT.

Sorry. So, next chapter I think is going to be in Abby's POV. :) Poor Mikey.. :(

XX

~~