Chapter 19

~~Abby's POV~~

My sister. I finally find her, and she's on death's door step. And the worse part, she seems to have a great life. Caring boyfriend, nice apartment, and great friends. I mean, she's practically famous because of Michael. Speaking of which, I don't think he likes me. I believe he is trying to for Arte- Missy's sake, but doesn't like it.

"Hey, Abby. How you feelin'?" Luke sits next to me and rests his hand on my shoulder.

"Not good! I finally find family, and she's dying. My spark of hope, put out. What if she doesn't wake up?" I start crying and lean into him. He shifts his arm so it's around my shoulders, and rests his chin on my head.

"She'll make it." He whispers.

"You don't know that."

"But I certainly hope it." For the first time, I realize this is hurting them too. He's almost crying, I can hear it in his voice. I snuggle closer and close my eyes.

~                         ~                        ~

"Babe, please. I miss you. I miss your kisses and giggles. Your eyes and how they shined with life. The color brought to your cheeks when you got embarassed and the gasp interrupting your silent laughter, when you laugh really hard. I miss you, Artemis. So, so much." I hear Michael talking to Missy and as I walk in, I see him lean forward, kiss her silent lips, and then wipe the tear that fell, off of her cheek. I smile sadly. She must have loved- She must love him, if he knows her name. He loves her, obviously. I know he tries to hide his tears, but everytime I see him, which is everyday, his eyes are very red. I clear my throat and he spins around, wiping his eyes.

"Oh, uh, hi. I was just-" He starts stuttering.

"Calm down. I know. I just came to clear you out. The nurses are going to clean the cuts and wash her skin and hair. She needs a shower. I'm not even allowed to stay." He snorts as if me not being able to stay isn't a surprise.

"Fine." He stands up and brushes past me.

"Excuse me." I mumble.

~~~~~~~

~~Mikey's POV~~

After the nurses are done, I go back to the room. Waiting for me is not my Missy. The girl in the bed has: Light blonde hair, no nose pierce, pale skin, bruises down her arms and she looks weak. And yet, she's obviously Missy. The facial structure and everything is the same. But my Missy... Her brown hair, nose pierce, no bruises and strong, sturdy attitude? She isn't here anymore. It finally strikes me how long it's been.

This is real.

I suddenly feel dizzy and everything blurs. I have to sit down. She must dye her hair. She hasn't seen the sun, so no tanning. They had to take the piercing out so it didn't get infected. She looks so...

Lifeless.

~~

Merf. So I'm going to do other people's POV, so it doesn't get boring.

Please vote!

XX

~~