Chapter 6

~~

Mikey's P.O.V

~~

"So how long have you lived in Cali?" I ask Missy.

"Uhmm.... Five years now. It's enjoyable. I mean, I miss my hometown but I think this is my place for now. I don't want to stay too long. I want to travel." Her eyes sparkle when she talks about it. Her eyes are beautiful...

"That's awesome. It's one of the upsides to being in the band. We get to see so many places." She smiles and nods.

After dinner we had gone out onto her balcony and just chilled. There was a nice breeze and I noticed she was shivering. I took my jacket off and draped it around her shoulders. She jumps a bit but then smiles.

"Thanks. It's chilly tonight, huh?" She shivers again and pulls my jacket tighter around her.

"Yeah. Can I tell you something?" I want to tell her I think she's beautiful and I think I could be falling for her. After only two days? Yeah I know...

"Yeah deffinantly. What's up?" She raises her eyebrows.

"I just... I think you're-" I get cut off by Ashton coming out.

"WIFEEEE! YOU LEFT ME IN THERE ALL ALONE WITH THOSE IDIOTS!" Dangit Ash! I was so close. Ergh.

"Sorry, husband." She laughs and Ash pulls her to her feet and hugs her. Why aren't we that close?

"I'll leave you two alone." I chuckle and wink even though inside I'm falling apart.

~~~~~~~~ Missy's POV~~~~~~~~~

"CLUBBBINNNGGG!!!!!" I scream.

"We aren't even old enough, Missy." Luke chuckles. We're talking about what to do. It's only 8pm.

"Fake IDs. Duh. Oh c'mon goody two shoes. I already got us some. Besides, I know the bouncer he loves me." I grin.

"I don't know.." Luke looks skeptical.

"Oh come on, Luke! We're on vacay! Let's party." Ashton smiles and Michael and Calum nod.

"Yeah, Luke. Gosh." I teasingly roll my eyes and he chuckles.

"Fine." I grin again and run to my room.

What to wear? I scan my closet and my eyes land on it.

~~~~~~~~~Mikey's POV~~~~~~~~

No club clothes. Whatever. I pull on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white shirt with a black jacket. I'm not a big drinker. Don't like getting drunk. But I think tonight's gonna be fun.

I turn around as I hear Missy's door open.

I gasp.

She's wearing a black mini dress with combat boots, black leather jacket that comes to her belly button, and her eyes are dark and smoky. Her lips are a dark burgundy color. Her hair falls in gentle spirals around her shoulders. She is so gorgeous. I don't realize that my mouth is hanging open till she gives me a weird look.

"What? Should I change? Is it too slutty?" She looks worried.

"NO! I mean, no. It's perfect. You look beautiful." She blushes.

"Thank you, Michael." She smiles.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING, WIFE!" Ashton grins and spins her around.

"Thanks, Ash!" She laughs.

We all file out the door but I catch her arm before she slips out.

"Missy, you really do look absolutely stunning." She blushes again and looks down.

"Thank you. You look good yourself."

~~

Update yayay!! Lol, so it's 3:05am here holy crap! Stayin up all night with @4zUNICORNS

~~