Chapter Four

~~

Michael' P.O.V. Hope I capture well enough for y'all to keep reading      :D

~~

It's nice to have the summer off. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but a break now and then is nice. The guys and I rented an apartment for the summer, in California.

I walk upstairs and unlock the door to our room. I almost scream like a girl when I open it. Taylor Swift is blaring and a girl, maybe a year younger than me, is dancing around singing. Brown hair in a bun, black short shorts, and a crop top. She twirls around and screams. She has vivid blue eyes, blue bangs and the crop top has the 5sos symbol on it.

~             ~                   ~               ~

I pull on a pair of gym shorts and put my shirt in my suitcase. It's been a good day. Missy is really sweet and funny. I wonder what her real name is... Oh well. I walk into the bedroom and see her lying there reading a book. She's so beautiful.

"What'cha reading?" I ask as I lay down next to her.

"The Fault In Our Stars. By John Green. I've already read it once. I don't know why I'm putting myself through it again." She grimaces and continues reading.

"Oh. Alright. Well, goodnight." She doesn't respond.

~                        ~                        ~

"Oh my God what's wrong?!" I sit up and stare at Missy. She's crying and the book is in her hands.

"He's gone. Him. His metaphor. His "Okay"s. Augustus Waters is gone." She practically bawls. The book character. I look at the clock. It's 3am.

"Come here. You want me to make you some tea?" I hold my arms out and she falls onto me.

"No, it's okay." She says this between sniffles and when she says okay again, she breaks down.

"It's okay. He got his infinity. Hazel Grace gave it to him." She sits up instantly.

"YOU'VE READ IT?!"

"Yes. I've read all John's books."

"OH MY GOSH!" She squealed and I chuckle. Girls seem to freak out when I say I've read it... I don't understand why.

I hold her in my arms until we fall asleep.

~~

Update! Please vote. Hope you're enjoying this.

~~