Chapter 28

~~Mikey's POV~~

"I love you." I whisper into Missy's hair. After we got home, informed the guys we were back together, and got tea, we took a nap.

Her head is resting on my chest, my breaths timed with hers. She's still sound asleep.

"CUZ YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE IT..." Don't Stop starts blaring from my phone, Ashton's ringtone. I quickly answer so it doesn't wake Missy.

"Hey," I say quietly.

"Hey! Why are you whispering?"

"Artemis is sleeping right next to me."

"Then get up and go to a different room."

"Her head is on my chest."

"Oooooohhh! Did ya get busy this morning?" I can just picture him wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ashton Fletcher!" I hear a familiar feminine voice call in the background.

"Sorry Liz." Ash apologizes and I chuckle.

"No, Ashton, we did not get busy today. We're taking it slower." Artemis shifts so she can speak into the phone. When did she wake up?

"Hiiiiii Missy! Can we come visit yet?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Okay! See you in two days, love ya! Bye Mike!" The line goes dead.

~     ~     ~

"OH MY GOD, CLAIRE!" I watch as Missy opens the door and screams.

"MISSY! I'VE SEEN ALL THE MAGAZINES! How are you feeling? Are you really dating Michael Clifford? You found your sister? Gosh I've missed you!" A blonde girl walks in, screaming and hugging Missy.

"Yes! I'm good! You? I've missed you too!" Artemis grins and hugs her back. I clear my throat

"Uh, babe?" I gesture at the blonde and raise my eyebrows.

"Oh! Claire, this is my boyfriend, Mi-'

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD FROM FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER! I remember when we'd lie in bed and think of fantasies, like him falling in love with you or meeting him and becoming friends, then more than friends," I raise an eyebrow and look at Missy, who's blushing and glaring at Claire, "And I shouldn't have said that." She finishes and I laugh.

"I didn't realise you liked me since the beginning!" I walk over to Missy and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Liked? She loved you. Like, literally loved." Claire smirks.

"CLAIRE! Shut up!' Missy blushes and pulls away from me. I follow her to the couch.

"I've loved you since I saw you dancing around your living room, singing into a hairbrush." I whisper in her ear and kiss her neck.

I hear somebody clear their throat and look up. Abby stands there, with Luke's arm around her waist.

"Luke? I politely ask you to remove your hands from my sister." Missy opens her eyes, wide.

"Missy? Mike? We have some news.  We're dating." I grin and stand up to clap Luke on the shoulder but Missy beats me to it. She jumps up, squeals, and hugs Abby, then Luke.

"YAY! Double date!"

~                         ~                        ~

We talk with Claire for a little while then she leaves for her apartment. She moved while Missy was in a coma.

"Let's go to the water park." Artemis suddenly suggests. We're watching tv, being bored, so we all readily agree.

~~

Update... It's coming to an end, this story. :(

XX

~~