Chapter 14

~~Missy's P.O.V~~

"Wife. Food, please." Ashton calls from the living room.

"Careful, or you won't get anything at all." I threaten. I'm in the kitchen, making lunch.

"Okay, Okay! Sorry! Please don't take my food away." He whines.

"I guess not today." I smile to myself

"Boo." I hear as two strong arms wrap around my waist, and a chin settles on my shoulder.

"Boo." I smile and turn around to face Michael,  keeping his arms around me.

"I suppose you're hungry too?"  I raise an eyebrow and bring my hands to his neck, my fingers twirling his hair.

"Yes... For something sweet." He winks and pecks my neck, making me giggle.

"Stop it!" I laugh as I tilt my head, trying to block him.

"But I want your sugar!" He whines. I laugh and playfully hit his shoulder.

"C'mon. Help me finish making lunch."

~                       ~                          ~

"What movie first?" I ask, as I flip through Netflix. Tonight we're having 'Movie Night'. Popcorn, Ice cream, blankets and movies! I'm snuggled next to Mikey, covered in my favorite blanket: fuzzy, black and it has a big 5sos symbol on it.

"Do they have 'The Great Gasby'?" Calum looks up from his phone.

"Yep. But that movie is so sad." I frown and shake my head.

"Why not have a sad movie marathon? The Vow, The Notebook, The Great Gasby, ect."

"Uh, are you trying to kill me?! And besides, I have terrible facial expressions when I cry. I look ugly." I make a face.

"You can't look ugly, babe."  Michael kisses the top of my head.

"Ew. Not in front of me." Calum gives us a disgusted look.

"You're not even paying attention, Calum! Whatever. Are y'all okay with a sad movie marathon? With the last movie being a comedy?" They all nod. "Y'all are such girls, just to let you know. Get The Notebook setup. I'm gonna grab a box of tissues." I get up and hand the remote to Mike. Here goes endless hours of tears.

~                        ~                         ~

As expected, I bawled like a baby. Calum laughed at me but Michael wiped my tears and rubbed my back.

"Finally! Let's pick a hilarious comedy!" I say as I wipe my nose.

"Grown Ups?" Luke suggests.

"Yeah!" I search it and click play.

~~~~~

After our marathon, I go to bed. Michael comes in soon after.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey." He slips in next to me and kisses my shoulder. I look at him, eyes shining, and roll over and kiss his lips. He's mine, I'm his and it's perfect. His lips slide down over my neck, taking his time...

~~

This book will *NOT* be sexual. I know there are books out there like that, I've come across some. But noo. I might hint, for y'all to know what's happening. I don't like those type of books. Anyway, hope this is cool with y'all.

Hope this chapter was good, I enjoy writing FLUFF.

XX

~~