Chapter 23

~An Article in People Magazine~

Five Seconds of Summer Heartthrob Michael Clifford Finally Moving On?

Michael Clifford was spotted with a blonde girl at his concert, his arm wrapped around her waist, in a loving gesture. Her smile could've lit up a whole city, maybe a state! He was also smiling and laughing, while Calum Hood was eyeing him from a distance.

Has Clifford already moved on from ex-girlfriend Missy Harler? Who is this 'Mystery Girl', and why is Michael hanging out with her?

~End of Article~

~~Missy's POV~~

Ex-girlfriend. What?

"ABBY!" I scream.

"What?!" She rushes in, almost spilling her coffee.

"I- IS THIS TRue?" I choke up and hand her the magazine. Her eyes  slowly widen.

"I... No. I don't think so. I doubt it. He loves you."

"Loves or loved?"

"Loves. He stayed for as long as he could, Artemis. He only left because he has thousands of people counting on him and the guys, okay?"

"He had me counting on him too..." I whisper.

"I know. He'll come back." Her phone rings and she answers it.

"Oh thank God! Yes! She woke up! Yep! Nope! Do you want to talk to her?" She talks excitedly. She hands the phone to me.

"Hello?"

"Missy?" A deep Austrailian voice asks.

"Luke! I miss you so much! How are you?" I grin. I've missed him!

"I miss you too! I'm great now that I hear your beautiful voice! But more importantly, how are you?!"

"So tired," He laughs, "Nah but seriosly? I'm depressed! I missed a year of my life. And when I woke up I had a sister and no boyfriend. Speaking of which, can I talk to Mike?"

There's a pause before Luke answers.

"He can't talk right now. We're at the studio. But Ash is begging to talk to his wife."

I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Alright, put him on!" I force a laugh.

"WIFE! I'VE MISSED YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH!" Ashton screams into the phone and I pull it away from my ear.

"I've missed you too, Ashton."

"I know none of the guys will admit to it, but we've all cried ourselves to sleep. I've missed you more than words can describe, Missy."

I sigh.

"Artemis, Ashton. My full name is Artemis. And Ashton? I love you all so much it hurts. Tell everybody I said it, will you?"

"Yeah, of course."

"I've gotta go, I need to take a shower. Love you."

"Okay, love you too." He hangs up and I clutch the phone to my chest. Michael won't even talk to me? A tear slips down my cheek, and I brush it away roughly. Forget him.

Shower. I need a shower.

~~

Sooo... Not sure what to say so UPDATE! YAY haha anyway please vote and comment! ILYASM

XX

~~