Chapter 13

~~Mike's P.O.V~~

She's a better kisser than I had imagined. We've been dating for about a week, and I'm so happy. We're still in the Honeymoon stage and I don't want it to end.

Right now we're on the beach, watching the sunset.

"Michael." Artemis sits up and looks me in the eye.

"Yeah, babe?" What did I do?

"Look. I'm falling for you. Fast. And I don't think there's a brake. You have to promise me, when I hit, you won't let me break. That you'll catch me. Otherwise, us being a couple won't work." She smiles a bit sadly. I slip my arms around her waist.

"I will never let you break." I look her in the eye and we both smile. She leans forward and we close the gap between our lips.

~                         ~                        ~

We haven't told the guys that we're a thing, yet. We're about to though.

"Hey. We have something to tell you." Artemis and I sit on the couch.

"What's up?" Luke looks at us suspiciously.

"We're dating. Have been for about a week." I watch Ashton closely  He loses his smile and clenches his jaw. But two seconds later he smirks.

"WIFE! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME?! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!" Ashton yells. We all laugh.

"Husband, I want a divorce. I've signed the papers." Missy looks so serious, that if I didn't know better, I'd think she had truly 'signed the papers'.

"What? Noo!" Ashton vigorously shakes his head.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

They argued about that while I went on the balcony. I had a great life. Dream job, dream girl. And, what makes it better is 1). I'm doing this "Job", if you can call it that, with my three best friends. 2). The paps don't know about my relationship with Art, so no hate is being sent to her.

I turn around as the door slides open.

"Hey, Mike." Ashton comes and leans on the railing, next to me.

"Hey. Look, bro. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I was kind of scared because I thought you'd hate me and-" I stop as Ash holds up his hands.

"Dude calm down. I don't care. I said I kind of liked her. As in: Oh she's cute. I like her. But I can tell you're in love. I actually met a Cali babe at the beach." He chuckles and winks.

"Alright. Sweet."

~~

HERE COMES THE FLUFF! So, you'll have to suffer through romantic, cheesy, fluff of the honeymoon stage. :P but, it's okay! Because the climax changes it all >:)

xx

~~